Women And Anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by tamusana, Jan 7, 2015.

1. tamusana

tamusana Members

i'm in toronto, canada, and i'm curious about women and anal sex. i've heard two women say they like it very much but mostly i've heard men talking about it. i would like to hear what women say. my understanding is that it's painful so, for those women who do it, what makes it enjoyable or bearable, at least?

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm in ohio, and the answer is loose assholes.

1 person likes this.
  3. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

First girl I had anal with asked me for it. She came so hard I couldn't hold myself off anymore and shot a huge load in her ass. I wish I married that girl....

2 people like this.
  4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Your understanding that it is painful is correct! Anal really is so over-rated from a ladies point of view, mother nature put a tailor made orifice barely an inch away from our anuses, so why not put up there instead!

1 person likes this.
  5. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

If it's painful, you're doing it wrong. The anus isn't like the vagina—you have to lubricate it, but just as importantly, you have to warm it up with smaller things before attempting to insert larger objects (like a penis) or else it will hurt a lot. Someone interested in receiving anal sex should go through a period of anal play with fingers and small toys first, slowly working up the size that can comfortably fit. If something hurts, you should stop immediately and go back to something smaller for a while before trying again.

Done properly, anal play and anal sex can be incredibly pleasurable for a woman. The problem is that most women who have experimented with anal did it with a partner who didn't know what they were doing and caused her pain or discomfort or didn't do the necessary things to make her enjoy it, and so those women assume that's all anal sex is. For most people, a bit of anal stimulation during the time of orgasm acts as an amplifier for that orgasm and makes it feel that much better. Some women can even orgasm entirely from anal penetration without any external clitoral stimulation—some even need anal penetration in order to orgasm.

So, is it for everyone? Not necessarily—those who have had bad experiences are probably hesitant to try again, and that is somewhat understandable. I do believe most people can get pleasure from anal play and sex if it's done correctly, though. If you've had bad experiences in the past, I suggest you try again sometime, entirely on your own at first. Get to know that part of your body on your own and discover the sort of pleasure it can give you. Use a single lubricated finger anally while playing with yourself in the shower and just see what you think. Try it multiple times. Try having some sort of anal stimulation going on while you masturbate to orgasm.

6. HebrewsTrouble

HebrewsTrouble Members

Disgusting.
    If we were meant to play in a filthy sewer...god would've never built a playground across the street, dammit.

3 people like this.
  7. cheddarfilibuster

All sex is disgusting in some way if viewed objectively, we just learn to look past that for our preferred acts because we discover how good it feels. It's fine to not be attracted to a particular act, or even to be repulsed by it, but you don't have to disparage it or people who do enjoy it or are curious about it. That sort of response is why so many people keep quiet about their preferences, because they are afraid of being publicly shamed for something they like.

The majority of the time, between partners who are experienced with anal sex and play, everything is clean and non-messy. There's always a chance, of course—it comes with the territory. But with a healthy diet and an understanding of your body's own processes, it is easy to stay clean. In a healthy individual, the rectum is empty except just before one needs to go to the bathroom.

1 person likes this.
  8. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

But...WHY???

9. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because of your signature, that's why.

(If it feels good....do it!)

8 people like this.
  10. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

I love you thinker.

2 people like this.
  11. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I love anal sex. Why? Because it feels good.

For many people, men and women, If you're relaxed it won't be painful. That's my experience. I know when it'll work and when it won't work. When I'm in the right mood, there is no pain, or perhaps something insignificant at the very beginning. If I'm in the "it's not a good idea" mood, it'd be painful, I'm sure. My orgasms (I only have clit orgasms) are more intense when I'm having anal than when I'm having intercourse.

The mood for it, in my case, has everything to do with the man. A delicious, hot, sexy man sets the mood just fine.

If you're worried with hygiene, there are condoms for it. If they can protect you from HIV, they can protect you from the common bacteria. I encourage the use of condoms for anal.

I can't orgasm from anal, of course, but it feels so close, any touch on my clit will send me to orgasm land.

If you don't like it, don't do it.

Redwingsfan, Drwbby, Momogirl and 2 others like this.
  12. cheddarfilibuster

Because it feels good. Because it feels better than vaginal sex for a lot of guys and for a surprising number of women as well. Because it can result in powerful orgasms. Because it's not actually painful (at all) or messy if you take the proper precautions.

13. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Your'e very wrong regarding the "not messy" bit!....I had this overwhelming urge to fart after the first time I tried anal intercourse....BIG MISTAKE!! The combination of lubricant & his semen made a hell of a mess.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

frothy santorum creampie..

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you're making a mess you aren't prepared. I think it's easy to gauge that. If I feel I need to toilet, no anal. If I feel good then maybe anal. You can also train your body to push through the waste at a time of your choosing thus avoiding embarrassing mishaps. ;)

You can do this properly or you can do it as a backyard adventure. I go proper. =]

1 person likes this.
  16. cheddarfilibuster

That is not the type of mess I was referring to, and what do you expect if he ejaculates inside of you? What goes in must come out.

2 people like this.
  17. Weeum

Weeum Members

Anal enemas and condoms. Problem solved.

18. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Becuase it is fun. Do not think you can speak for all womankind. I like anal, and find that it is usually not painful because of proper build up during foreplay, and very rarely messy, because (in case you hadn't heard) there are such things as fasting and enemas. If it hurts, if it's messy, and if there is neither satisfaction nor orgasm, it is being done incorrectly.

Edit: To avoid mess with semen, soon after completion, sit on the toilet and evacuate. That just makes good sense.

19. mskitty

mskitty Members

I love it done by a guy with a big dick

20. Chameleon72tx

Chameleon72tx Members

I'm a female and I love it. In fact I totally prefer it to vaginal sex any day. As I've become older its become more and more difficult for me to orgasm from vaginal and so much easier from anal. Lately my boyfriend and I completely skip vaginal and go straight to anal every time.

Tags: