Woman to have the hottest erotic sex with ...

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Quon, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Quon

Quon Members

Having sex is almost always a fun and erotic experience and having sex with a beautiful woman just makes it more so, but I have also found that the erotic experience is multiplied by other factors as well.

Below is my list of best to good in descending order. I wonder how your list looks like:
    1. Having sex with a married woman. Husband does not know.
    2. Watch your wife being fucked (multiplied by 5 if she is doing it in public)
    3. Have sex with a single woman that knows you are married. Your wife does not know
    4. Have sex with your wife while others watch
    5. First time sex with a single woman that you just met
    6. Sex with a married woman. Husband watching or husband knows.
    7. Normal sex with your partner

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

All of the above except the last are like playing with fire.

Otherwise nice photo manipulations. There are so many apps out there to do things like that! It's amazing.

3. Quon

Quon Members

All of the above except the last Hahahaha. That was funny.

And thank you for the kudos for the photo enhancements. I almost feel like an artist!

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

1. Having sex with a married woman. Husband does not know. Never did this I don't Condon cheating
    2. Watch your wife being fucked (multiplied by 5 if she is doing it in public) Did this, not in public, but with 5 guys
    3. Have sex with a single woman that knows you are married. Your wife does not know No cheating, that's a hard line for me
    4. Have sex with your wife while others watch We did this quite a few times
    5. First time sex with a single woman that you just met Wife picked up women for threesomes
    6. Sex with a married woman. Husband watching or husband knows. Did this a lot
    7. Normal sex with your partner Really did this a lot:p