Woman Sterotype

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Angel_Headed_Hipster, May 29, 2004.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Don't hate me for saying this, but i feel its a lot of woman's faults, just as much as men, tha`t woman are stereotyped. I am 16 and i go to High School, and i see girls who dress all slutty, and fuck every guy that is "popular" and "cute". They subject themselves to so much that feminists are against, so if you are a feminist, i totally agree with what you are doing, but don't just blame men for what is happeneing to woman, blame woman too...

Peace and Love,
    Dan

2. Tamee

Tamee naked

There's nothing wrong with "dressing slutty" and "fucking" people. I think some "slutty" clothes are cute. but clothes don't really matter anyway. neither does the choice to "fuck" someone. It's all, really, no big deal.

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I agree dude. I think I blame this crap on society. Hot celebrities wearing only a paper towel influence kids a lot these days. I think you should wear what you want, if you love your body and want to show it, go ahead. I just wish everything wasn't so sexual these days, friggin 12 year olds getting knocked up is NOT cool dude. I think you should be in love before you have sex, sex is a spiritual experience that should be shared with a loved one, not some random drunk guy.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Women have used their sexuality to get what they want for quite a while now. Of course not every woman does, or can.

5. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

i agree with you, it's not all womens fault but alot of women don't help the cause, it's like a blond that acts like a ditz even if she isn't one, no wonder blonds have the rep that they do.

6. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

Also you have to look at how these girls are raised if you can't find love at home you look everywhere else. But promiscuity is not cool for guys or gals.There are too many diseases now for it to bew a good thing. STD's are on the rise in teens in america and we should not advocate sex with whoever you want all the time.It should be kept for when you are serious with a person. I dislike very much men or women being sluts.

7. Megara

Megara Banned

the amount of STD's in this country is sickening..its almost scary to have sex with somoene.

8. Angel_Headed_Hipster

You're right, but i am talking about the girls with no self esteem, who go around and fuck people that they don't even feel love towards, and just make themselves and their whole gender look like toys to be used at a man's expense.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

9. superNova

superNova Member

when i think of feminism, i'm thinking about the equality of pay rates between men and women. i'm thinking about equal representation in the government between the sexes. i'm thinking of women holding high positions in companies.

i'm not thinking about little girls in high school being "slutty." that's not so much an issue of feminism, in my opinion, as it is just a social commentary.

10. Tamee

Tamee naked

Well those people shouldn't be looked at with such hostility, especially if you know they have no self esteem. Bitching about it won't change anything. I know, cuz I used to be one of those girls. But you don't know the whole story behind any one of them. You can't just assume you know why they do what they do. Me, I didn't think very much of myself at all. But I didn't start out just "fucking people I didn't feel love towards". I used to belive very much that I'd only have sex with someone if I loved them. And that worked out really well for me with the first two people I had sex with. But after the second one everything went shitty. I had dated the guy for a whole year and didn't have sex with him until about a month into the relationship, and we had the best relationship I had ever seen until after I got pregnant and decided to have an abortion. We broke up a month later and I was really, really upset. It took me almost a whole year to really get over it. And still, when I see him, I get all nervous and shaky, and we broke up two years ago. But after that, I was so desperate to find someone else to love, to have that same feeling back that I had with him, and I jumped into everything really fast. At this time I still really believed that not many people had sex unless they were really into each other, something I learned wasn't true, fast. So I had sex with anyone I liked who seemed interested in me, also, because I thought that if we had gotten to the point of having sex so quickly, it meant the guy really liked me a lot. After the first time that happened and nothing turned out the way I planned, it made me feel even worse about myself, and I kept doing it with other people because I thought "maybe this time is different" but they never were. In the end, only positiveness will help, bashing won't do anything. You have to be compassionate, because what else can you do? They can't change until they want to do it for themselves. And after awhile, they will want to. That kind of existence is crushing.

11. renee

renee Member

I feel ya man...lol

12. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

ok you know what? i dont wanna offend anyone by saying this, but... the reason muslims wear a hajib is for modesty - so women dont flaunt and so men dont taunt (hehe sorry that wasnt meant to rhyme). its attacking the situation; not the source of the problem. that was just an example.
    why stop women from having fun just because some men have the urge to put on a power play and rape young girls? i dont blame the whole male gender, the vast majority of men think its sick that people rape other people (and it is). but if someone gets raped its not their fault. they live their entire lives thinking it is and going through therapy to get rid of that belief.
    if someone rapes someone else it is the rapist's fault, male OR female.

13. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I have a friend who is just like this. She has Herpes. She ended up getting pregnant.

STD's aren't just the only problem. People like this are too sloppy and careless with their sex lives and end up bringing a baby into the world, into an enviroment that a baby really shouldn't be in.

14. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

Ah man...ok i think girls can dress any way they want..its not SLUTTY...but guys just seem to think of it as that. they always think if a girl dresses "slutty" that they're easy or whatever. well i dont think girls should dress any different than they want if stupid guys think of them differently by the way they dress. and what do you mean about 'girls who fuck guys because they have no self esteem'?! yeah there may be girls like that, but what about the slutty guys who fuck every girl that moves because he's trying to get a rep as a 'playa' or to brag to his friends?!! and yes, stds and being pregnant are not a good thing and i dont think its smart to be having un protective sex alot but if anything, guys are the hoes, not the girls. because alot of guys are so desperate and alot of them fuck girls for no major reason and it makes me mad that guys always think girls are hoes, just because they wanna mess around. but the guys are really the 'easy' ones...because...they bascaily do anything. haha but and people think girls that got pregnant to be 'hoes' but its not any differennt, its not the girls fault that they are the ones who have the baby... if the guys were the ones who got pregnant..man...theyre'd be tons of em! So yea i think its 'really unfair...i cant really do anything to change all the guys opinons but i can at least tell some of them what i think!

15. sadeyedlady

sadeyedlady Member

I agree with Supernova; feminism has less to do with girls dressing slutty and then pretended males are victimizing them, but in this situation it has more to do with women having the right to dress however they want plus the right not to be raped if they do dress in a certain way. And the right to nail their rapist's testicles to a wall in court.

16. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

We're on the same wave-length, brother.

Our society is fucked up.. women are totally degrading themselves. Just look at our preteen/teen girls' role-models.. Paris Hilton and others such as her.. for some bizarre reason, girls aspire to be like this, making themselves appear unintellegent and like tools for men to manuever. Of course I don't only blame men for the problems in our culture.. even though their not completely innocent.. I agree with you that women are degrading themselves and men aren't only to blame.

Actually, Have you listened to some of the mainstream music such as "My Humps?"

After all that we've worked for as a gender we're throwing it all away with our culture.. our trends are hurting us.. we're sacrificing ourselves as people, the freedom that we've gained for popularity and it sickens me to an intense extent.

You know what? People disgust me. Especially what's becoming American culture..

17. Angel_Headed_Hipster

wow this is from a long time ago lol....forget my dressing slutty remark that was dumb, but i still do agree with everything else...

18. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Hahaha, I was going through archives and had a hard time telling whether I was replying to an old or new thread :).

Oh well, I felt the need to respond.

19. spooner

spooner is done.

I fail to see the complaint that its too easy to sleep with girls.

20. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

my only take on it is to try to judge people based on how they dress and who they fuck. i've known women who thaught the ONLY thing they had to offer was their sexuality. this sort of pscyhology can come about any number of ways, some of them tragic and painful. these are women i've come to love and cherish. all of them ultimately have some terrible pain and mental blocks to overcome. i'm no more likely to hammer on some guy for some bad behavior in his youth than i am a woman. people have way too much on their plate for me to add to it.