Woman scent

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by oldguynurse, Mar 14, 2022.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    NaturalDreams likes this.
  2. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

I definitely have done the shirt thing. It helps when your missing someone. The smell of his cologne and just him in general reminds me of memories and keeps him mentally closer.

Redwingsfan and BPC like this.
  3. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't have a "super-sniffer" and usually cannot smell a woman's natural body scent.

However, when a woman walks by that has an amazing perfume on.....oy vey! I get turned on instantly!

4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, I agree with your experience. I feel the same with my wife's smell emanating from her skin, especially the axiilary and genital regions. This is the sexual chemistry.

6Sailor9, Old70#PA and oldguynurse like this.
  5. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

When I was in college most of my female friends were concerned about vaginal scent when they were with a male friend and sex was a reality. I actually got turned on by Natural Women and the way they respond to foreplay. I found out that most of them were willing to take a shower with me before lovemaking. The shower itself was a turn on and enhanced their willingness to explore different methods of foreplay.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Tarp

Tarp Member

I understand that it may sound unbelievable but I have walked into our bedroom and could smell that my wife was aroused. Happened more than once. Confirmed by feeling her lubricant flowing and telling me she was "ready"!! Used to have an incredible sense of smell. It's still good but not as keen.

NaturalDreams and 6Sailor9 like this.
  7. osteban

osteban Members

I love the smell of my GF. When she comes in the evening and takes off her dress. It's a mix of smells. The smell of hair, perfume and cigarettes, the smell of her hot body, sweat and deodorant, the smell of sweaty nylons and crotch musk

6Sailor9 likes this.