Woman scent

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by oldguynurse, Mar 14, 2022.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's well known that we humans, just like other mammals, produce pheromones, odor signals of either danger or receptiveness.

There was even a movie years ago, "The Scent of a Woman".

So the question here is, do you, male or female, appreciate the scents of your opposite-sex partners?

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Depends what scent she is wearing .

Some just make me cough and splutter . Channel 5 is very nice and I bought her that but its not cheap . But it stopped me from suffering lol

3. oldguynurse

Funny. And my wife also has a commercial one which I'm used to.

But, .......now here I'm speaking of the more innate, body-produced, scents. Many women report that when their hubby is away, military deployment or otherwise, they keep one of his worn t-shirts in the bed next to them.

Our dogs live and die by their sense of smell. We, to a lesser degree, do also.

4. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I don’t think I have a scent...

trainman57 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Because you wash and shower properly :)

6. Captain Scarlet

7. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Yay! I’m squeaky clean!

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  8. oldguynurse

Hey Capt and Gamer, it won't make much difference, kiddos. Our skin perspires in tiny amounts constantly, unnoticeably. It's called 'insensate' as in can't be sensed. That's what contains the subtle pheromones of an individuals personal, genetic 'scent'.

Please note, this is not about 'odor' or anything unpleasant. Don't confuse the two words. Women can 'smell like' soap or flower bouquets, but our bodies are steadily producing our personal 'scent'. See my note above of women who keep their hubbys t-shirts in bed with them when he's gone. Dogs, whose noses are 100 times more sensitive than ours, will turn away from someone with perfume or cologne, but then go back and smell their shoes and feet which perspire more. (or the embarrassing crotch sniffs they do!)

So many of us nowadays, to quote from the musical 'Hair' in the late '60s, "Wearing smells from laboratories..." But Mother Nature will win.

9. Captain Scarlet

Well I can smell very little these days . Covid saw to that :confused:

10. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

But I bathe each day....

Suburbanray and Todd56 like this.
  11. oldguynurse

Good, GG, and you would probably be nice to roll around with. But there is also an underlying (and no NOT unpleasant) scent we all have. Such is Nature.

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  12. oldguynurse

Many years ago, picked up Hepatitis C from a patient. Lasted 18 yrs. One of the early treatments back then wiped out my sense of smell. Been clear of the virus for 12 years now. Yay! But only in the last 8-9 yrs getting my sense of smell back.

So, Capt, it will come back, give it time.

Todd56 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  13. I have a keen sense of smell. The scent of my wife’s skin is a big turn on for me. Also to me, some women smell right, some don’t. I’m not talking perfume or sweaty body odor, but the actual scent of her skin. For me the scent is a major component of “chemistry “.

14. I bet you do.

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  15. Tarp

Tarp Member

YES! I especially like the way my wife smells when she's aroused. And, her butt always smells awesome, aroused or not.

As far as perfumes go, they are an instant turn-off to me, regardless of how attractive the woman is. I detest artificial fragrances. Not surprisingly, I find that I haven't much in common with women who wear them, or men who wear cologne.

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure each woman has a scent of her own when they are sexually aroused. It depends how you appreciate each others natural smells. This depends on your sexual chemistry.

Rocket73, Tarp, Todd56 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Tarp

Tarp Member

I used to have the sniffer of a blood hound. At least twice, I passed women in the grocery isle and could smell their arousal. I think it's an innate animalistic trait to be able to smell that but most peoples senses know little more than artificial odors.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  18. Tarp

Tarp Member

Since I strayed off topic, I will also say I feel the same about make-up, high heels, and fake boobs. A healthy woman who takes care of herself and is confident with her naturalness exudes the most pleasant scent.

19. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I remember walking down an isle in a department store some years ago and suddenly noticing this very distinct scent of a woman. The further down the isle I went the stronger it got. As I turned the corner at the end of the row, she was just standing and staring off into space for a few seconds before she noticed me and slowly moved on.

I miss that scent.

20. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Well I feel I did have a scent, which I don’t, it would be garlic and chives.