Woah... amazing! :)/Busted (in a good way)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by idon'tcareaboutusernames, Jan 17, 2009.

1. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Inexperience is no excuse for stupidity.

I'll post anywhere I fuckin' want, if you don't like it that's what the ignore feature is for.

2. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

^sure it is, u never added before than your gonna be stupid at addition as simple as that.

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Smoking in your house, standing by a door, blowing smoke out of it, and not realizing the whole room is gonna smell like pot is just lack of common sense, when he could have just went outside.

4. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

It didn't smell like pot, I was spraying axe.

Not exactly the smartest thing, but it seems you didn't read the original post right...

5. idon'tcareaboutusernames

And I fucking went outside!!! I just had to go back and forth because of the wind and such. Honestly, if you're so offended by my stupidity, you could try to help, or just stfu.

EDIT: slight forum misusage with the quote...

6. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Obviously it did smell like weed or you wouldn't have been spraying Axe all over, unless you just like to spray Axe for the fun of it?

7. idon'tcareaboutusernames

I was spraying the axe to cover any traces of the smell. Lighting things on fire usually releases a smell. I was slightly paranoid and I wanted to try to hide any traces of scent.

8. legal_rasta

legal_rasta Member

I love falling asleep high. I ALWAYS wake up and feel great. Not tired at all.

Wheeewwww. I was at my friends once... we were having some erb in their like family room at idk 12 at night or 1 am and blowing it out the fireplace. They have some air filter too. But anyway since we obviously thought it would smell even if we coudlnt smell it, we sparyed Febreeze all over...
    It works, except we left it out sitting by the couch. When his parents asked he said I had really nasty bad gas. Then we all laughed and i guess they bought it. His parents dont really care anyway but eh. Thought id share that little story.

I wish my parents were like your uncle!!! Dang. They used to be. When they were kids!!! not any more.... :(

9. idon'tcareaboutusernames

Hey i wish my parents were like my uncle too.

10. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

if you smoked outside then it wouldnt fucking smell inside

11. idon'tcareaboutusernames

I was smoking outside, I just got paranoid the smell would drift in some...

And the winds were extinguishing my flame...