Woah... amazing! :)/Busted (in a good way)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by idon'tcareaboutusernames, Jan 17, 2009.

1. lifer02

lifer02 Stoned Ape

axe is probably the worst thing to use..just try and get a small fan, put it in front of your window and blow it through the fan and out the window so it doesnt blow back in when you blow it out

2. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

i dont get body highs from bud like i used to, it used to be like i was getting a molecular massage

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

try taking a break drone

oh and grats op welcome to the greener world

4. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

OP... next time just step outside for a few minutes to smoke, or do it out a window. spraying insane amounts of air freshner/axe is the worst thing you can do... consider yourself lucky your uncle found you and not your parents

5. Treath

Treath Member

Stick to weed and relax.
    I was really naive my first time = I made a weed sandwich using a 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and with one graham cracker in half, using about a gram of weed then baking it in the oven.
    I was stoned for 2 days and it was extremely intense.

6. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

Thanks people I will take all of your advice into consideration

7. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

I actually do this a lot. I'll pack a bowl in my room, start smoking it, realize I'm hungry, go into the kitchen, and smoke it while making food.

8. idon'tcareaboutusernames

Yeah and in my kitchen there is a large screen door that leads to the porch, which was where I was blowing out the smoke.

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

....The OP is obviously not in a situation where he can smoke anywhere in he's house without getting busted. The fact he choose the kitchen, where he knew he's uncle and parents would have free access to at anytime shows he's superior intelligence ....:rolleyes:

10. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

"busted (in a good way)" -- I thought this thread was going to be sexual for sure.........

11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

thats odd. the first time I smoked it took me a lot of hits...and then once I finally was high, my friends had to stop me from taking more.

12. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

that's really awesome dude. i wish i had that kind of relationship with one of my relatives but alas i do not :(

13. Ducky

Ducky Member

Why didn't you just walk out of the door?

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^good question.

so much confusion lately

or am i just tripping every time i log in?

15. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

The obvious answer is because the OP is a dumbshit. lol

16. Inexpensive Thrills

Inexpensive Thrills Member

No need to bitch at him, everyone makes mistakes

17. idon'tcareaboutusernames

I did go outside, it was really windy and I couldn't get a light so I had to step back inside to get the flame, it was just annoying. I had to frequent back and forth, with the flame extinguishing a lot.

And I was in my kitchen because I had stayed up really late in the downstairs area (like I always do). It's not just my kitchen, I have a small house and it's an open area that includes my living room, computer room, and kitchen (which has a porch outside). I went to my kitchen because I was going outside to the porch, as I explained above.

I think you're a dumbshit, because you fail to see the point that I was a complete novice and that you're choosing to go on the internet so you can insult people that you don't know.

The kitchen was the best choice, since my room is right next to my mom's room, then there are the stairs to go downstairs, which leads to the front door hallway. The stairs to the basement lead to this hallway, and the kitchen is on the other side of this hallway. That might sound confusing, but all I'm saying is, the kitchen is the furthest from both rooms.

Sorry to disappoint.

18. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

I don't come here to insult people. Retards like you come here and post the most idiotic shit i've ever heard and it makes me giggle.

19. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Turkey it was his first time smoking, you infact are the dumb shit... Ya cant know everything the first time, GTFO and go to the convo thread if ya wanna flame

20. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

like this?
    [​IMG]