Wmds

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by sitareric, Jun 8, 2006.

1. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Fuck Bush

2. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Short and sweat thread, eh?

3. sitareric

sitareric Banned

4. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Okay then...

5. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Its just so fucked up it permentley pisses me off, just thought id share, its a really big drag man....

6. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Um. Thanks?

7. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Yeah it is a drag, and it is sad so many people had to die to fuel the moron's ego...

8. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

wow. It's good to see the next generation of neohippys so well versed.

9. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Bush is 100% liar watch his face light up when you talk about OIL

10. Shambhala Peace

To play devil's advocate,
    There are always two sides to every story. I hate to say it - but there MIGHT BE something going on that we don't know about. I doubt it, but it's a possibility. :(

11. sitareric

sitareric Banned

I dont see how thats, openeing the other side to the story... theres ALWAYS something you dont know about something you dont see.... the other side is... SADDAM WAS EVIL MADMAN WITH MASS GRAVES AND WAS A THREAT TO THE MODERN WORLD... and some how you gotta link 9/11 to Iraq... and somehow you gotta think that the US dropping bombs is any better than Saddam's mass graves.... Its just the point that bush stole the election, knew that "bin laden was destined to attack in US".. and then let Bin Laden and his family go without question after the attack.. blinded the people completely and turned it on Iraq, for the OIL is the only reason i see, the bush family has always been hihgly involved in OIL.. I have none of this "American pride" that FUCKBUSH talks about... the american pride i know, is based around freedom.. and unfortunely the Legislation that bush is passing, doesnt reflect this to me, an honest american citizen.. When ever he talks its always like he's trying to convince you of something... dude stop being a fucking jackkass seriously...

12. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

I'm not into politics, and don't know a whole lot about the situation ... But I think Bush is whack, and can not wait until we get someone else in office. The thing that burns me more than the 'war' is the drilling in the ANWR ... The fact that that got passed just goes to show what Amerika is after ... OIL!. it sucks. I am ashamed to call myself Amerikan.

13. Shambhala Peace

Well, I just meant to take a balanced perspective. Unfortunately, you aren't going to win anyone over (or have people listen to you seriously) if you continue this way. Sorry if that sounds bad, but it's the truth.

Yes, Bush is a bad man. Yes, the war is a bad thing. Yes, we were lied to. I agree with you! Just, perhaps, look that for all the anger you have for Bush - there is someone sitting on the other side mad at all the "unpatriotic" people not supporting our "fearless leader."

To question government is patrotic. It is what the founding fathers intended. Unfortunately, people today forget that.

14. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Yeah.. i agree

Im not tryin to win anyone over really.. i just need to express myself about this sometimes.. It impacted you didnt it?

15. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

I'm not american, but i am from an allied country....most of my "icons" are american.....
    The richest thing in America is you people.....and maybe that's why the most significant criticism to USA come from americans....

16. KyndVeggie4Peace

Thank you.

"Information is POWER."

17. Lainey

Lainey Member

im glad i live in america.

cause americans are so goddammed spoiled.

untill they cry because they are drug addicts and cant accept the fact its illegal to harm yourself
    or when the president tries to find ways to make money to spoil them more they call him the devil
    lol
    oh geez.. im movin to Australia.
    they have better weed and The Vines

18. KyndVeggie4Peace

Or the protesters?!?! :confused:

The people who stand for what is actually right in this world.

Really. We need LLOOOOOOVVEE! We need peace.

This whole world is fucked up.

I think were gonna be in a nuclear war within a few years.

It sucks ... but it's inevitable.