Without a Trace

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Dirk_Pitt, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Dirk_Pitt

Dirk_Pitt Banned

CBS was fined 3.6 million dollars for airing sex scene. I didnt see this episode but I think they might have went across the line just a little bit for a prime time show. What do you think?

link to scene:
    http://www.break.com/index/withoutatrace.html

2. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

I Thought it was a tad graphic when it first aired.

I don't believe a fine is justified...... especially when compared to the other crap on the tube...

3. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

Doesn't The U.S. have well paid Government people to watch everything before it's broadcast on TV?

I'm assuming it's the reason why, despite watching every episode so far show in the U.K., I haven't seen anything to catch the eye of our censors..

4. UrsusKind

UrsusKind U like Chris Farley?

hahah no. When ever we want to regulate anything by government power that affects the money of the rich the regulated body jumps up and then yells we'll regulate ourselves. And the us government then says "you promise" and the regulated scream "yes yes now get out of here. we are trying to make money"

God I love my country.

Such a fargin' joke sometimes I get to laugh all day.

5. lankymidget

lankymidget Worlds Tallest Dwarf

That's actually scarily funny, or funnily scary..

I can tell that that scene would'nt have been shown before 10pm over here, but strangely, when new episodes of Without a Trace are shown, it's a that time anyway. Old shown are broadcast at 4pm..

And over here, secretly, yet known the everybody, the government controls everything we see or hear.

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

yea, it's a bit much but oh well.... Without A Trace is a great show...