Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by dixie_pixy, Feb 15, 2009.

1. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

fact.

shut the fuck up with your little cannabis addiction. i swear the only thing it takes to forget about not smoking weed is hanging out with a few friends.

big deal if your a little irritable and you can't sleep. try an intense workout.

2. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Yep pissing out water from every hole in your body all at the same time whiles your bent double with total body cramps. Btw made from the same plant but codean and the chemically mod versions can be even worse.

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I never have withdrawals from pot

4. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

You won't as long as you aren't dumb...

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I rally smoke pot any more. Like 2-weeks every couple of months sometimes longer

7. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

the op of this thread is pretty dumb to be bitching over weed withdrawals

8. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

i smoke pot maybe 3-4 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less. when i stop cold turkey i just get bored the first day or so, but forget about it right away when i find something to do.

although i guess it'd really depend on the person and how much they smoke and all that... meh

9. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

most addictions= worse than pot addictions

10. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

"boo hoo i have weed withdrawals" i didnt even know there were "withdrawals".

fuck, how old are you? im not one to talk shit for no reason, but this is rediculous.

and i dot really want to get too into this, since i have a life, therefore no time for you. but do you think that junkies thought "boy i sure cant wait till im homeless and sucking dick just to get my next hit" really man, ive done shit that ruins lives. not everybody turns into a junkie. some ppl are predisposed to addiction. think before you spew foolishness

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I just can't bring myself to believe in weed withdraw, why don't you just drink a beer at night, that'll help you fall asleep. if you don't the alcohol then try some damn valrian.

12. Chronic_Glass_Masta

Chronic_Glass_Masta I like turtles

I don't get withdrawl symptoms, when i dont smoke i feel fine. In fact, Ganj helped me get off the hard shit, sorta like nicorette for cigs.

13. Rocklobster

I would say most of ppl in this threat are to young to have build up a physical or mental addiction to weed.
    Physically even after say 20 years of smoking most days all ya get would be a few sleepless nights but MENTALLY it can be just as hard as any other drug to give up. I can safely say i did get a touch of the withdrawels last week but hey after smoking 1.5oz of top grade bud half oz of soft black and an quarter of pollen in a 2 week pig out i think anybody would fill a touch under the weather after that kind of loading up lol.

14. InstantGratification

InstantGratification Banned

Personally, I have never had w/d's from weed.
    And I know a thing or two about those things...

15. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

This thread sucks.

@ the OP -

You obviously have never been to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, have you?

I would suggest that you do, and gain some personal experience of these people who you hold in such contempt.

Hell, you could even bitch about your weed "withdrawals" there.

Maybe you could become a heroin addict yourself, walk a mile in your own shoes, and theirs, metaphorically speaking, then maybe you would be able to speak from a place that you actually know what you are talking about.

I leave you with this question...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

16. InstantGratification

InstantGratification Banned

I agree. An NA or even an AA meeting would be beneficial for the OP.

17. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

i hear ya on the sleep thing, that can suck. just exercise and get tired that way. weed withdrawls are minor to say the least

18. Rocklobster

I actually dont think its that far fetched to be addicted to weed for a very small number of ppl. I know ppl who are due to one reason or another are what I'd call natural addicts there addictions can range from drugs to sports or even shopping.