With War in Iran Comes a Draft at Home

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Lucifer Sam, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Well, we're not actually worried about Iran creating nuclear weapons. It's simply another front put up by the Bush Admin. to rally support for another war.

2. spooner

spooner is done.

do something about it. bomb your local republican.

3. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

wow, america really is screwed

4. Chris L

Chris L Member

Nah, it has to be different from the first hippy movement. Does it make sense for everyone who has a clue to all organize in a small (small, as compared to the rest of the country) area to protest? Then, they could just shoot us all, or collect us all and throw us in camps. I think the best thing to do is for each of us to individually drop out of the system in protest. They'll take alot of time collecting us/shooting us then.

(yeah, I know the shooting thing is far fetched, btu who knows with this adminertration [spelling] ?)

5. Logan9998

Logan9998 Member

lucifer_sam...in your signature the bill oreilly quote...is that "beings" supposed to be "begins"?

also, i've been telling everyone that were gonna go to war with iran and theres going to be a draft.

oh yeah, my mom told me when i turn 18, she'll give me enough money to get into canada. Score.

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I know this :p

They were questions that ignorant people should be asking; if they did, they'd see just how much sense our government makes.

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i bet that the only gov't idiotic and reckless enough to use nukes is the "Bush" admin

8. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

But only Congress can declare "war". Know what I mean?

And wait, another thing... can you really get out of the service for homosexuality? I thought they didn't pay attention to that rule anymore.

9. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

another note: you could try to be a satanist to get out, but if your in Canada, we've got one in the military, so thats ou here...

10. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

whoa...what does being a satanist have to do with it? seriously, they wont let you be in the military if you're a satanist?

11. Logan9998

Logan9998 Member

dont ask dont tell?

12. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

what i was gettting at is that with how right wong the us is now, they probobly woulnd let you in...but we've got one in Canada...makes me feel proud