With 22 days left....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hiro, Feb 4, 2009.

1. hiro

hiro pursue it

I have 22 days left in my pregnancy and I am bored.... I have some small things I can work on but everything is clean, I've done all the cooking, and now I am just kinda bored.

I could finish making my wedding favors but that would get done today. I could also do some scrapbooking but hell I would tire of that soon...

This is gonna be the longest month ever.

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I've been thinking about you a lot lately...everytime I get on here I check to see if there are any posts in the Parenting forum saying that you've gone into labor!

I remember feeling really bored the last few weeks of my pregnancy with my oldest son. It felt like I had been pregnant forever even though I ended up having him 5 days earlier than my due date. :)

The twins, well, they came 4 weeks earlier, plus I already had my oldest son to take care of, so I didn't have a lot of time to get bored. Plus, I was more anxious about having them born too-too early...I think I spent most of my pregnancy stressing over that fear!

Don't worry, your time is coming soon! Rest up now, relax, just take it easy. It won't be long now. :)

3. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

My friend's aunt just gave birth on, I think, saturday.

Get a games console. :D

4. footloose

footloose Member

play the game Bubble Shooter online - you could waste years on that...

5. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

dear hiro's fetus,

STAY IN THERE AS LONG AS YOU CAN! people can be assholes.. stay a fetus where it is safe and warm and the food is free!

love, boogabaah

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

Don't tell her that! People can be assholes but we are so excited to meet her. My mom was here visiting for a few days and she calls everyday.... she is also so excited.

Plus I am breastfeeding her so the food will continue to be free ;)

HCM that is so sweet you've been thinking of me. I hope I go into labor soooooon.

7. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

the last month is the longest month.... it feels like 3... i would just sit and take it easy and crochet watching documentaries on tv. i ALMOST finished making the blanket before i went into labor! but it did keep me buisy.

8. hiro

hiro pursue it

Yeah. I am keeping myself busy with little projects and my man got me the fourth season of House so I am gonna watch that soon. I've been walking and doing some exercises...

I can't wait to no longer be gianormous!

9. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

my uncle always used to tell my mom and dad "get that baby stoned!" but then again, hes a crazy bastard...and so am i:D

10. hiro

hiro pursue it

Haha!! I will not be getting my baby stoned! Plus we haven't had any weed in our house since we found out I am pregnant ;)