wisdom teeth out + weed = ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sweetj17, Jun 9, 2006.

1. sweetj17

sweetj17 Member

anyone ever smoked to ease the pain? I haven't had mine out, just plannin ahead so that when I do, it will be a little more tolerable... [​IMG]

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

don't smoke after getting a tooth pulled. you will run the risk of getting dry socket. some people from the forum will say they did with no problem, and you never think its going to happen to you. but when it happens, you better be taking a shit load of vikidin, cause the pain is sever.

3. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

How many fucking people are going to ask this before it stops? DONT SMOKE! SIMPLE AS THAT.

dry sockets = bad.

Make a note of it, because you'll probably forget.

4. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

I just had my wisdom tooth out, there was no pain involved. You could try smoking before you go strong Indicas are mean't to have good pain relieving qualities. But you won't need it as the thought of the dentist is more scary than the reality.

5. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

Whats so bad about dry sockets?

6. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

dry sockets are dry gums. Cracked, red, pain directly on the nerves.

HELL

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

dry socket occurs when a blood clot fails to form in the socket, or from a dislodged blood clot. hastening the healing time and causing sever pain.

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

lol i remeber when my buddy had all 4 pulled at once and we went to go pick him up after

they tell ya, no smoking anything, no drinking through straws period.

as we pull up the guys face is swollen as fuck and he's hacking a butt, he then gets in the car and tells us to go through the mcdonalds drive through and he gets a triple thick milkshake, then later that night all fucked up on T3's he passed out tryin to drink a 8 pack of beer, and this guy can usually easilly finish a 15 lol

fuckin lucky he didnt get em infected or anything

9. Infinite Sky

Infinite Sky Member

I had two taken out and basically didn't experience any pain at all. In fact, I only took one dose of Oxy Coden (sp?) just to see what the stuff was like.

As for lighting up soon after the procedure, it seems harmless enough to me...unless of course you tend to experience intense hunger after smoking; eating is no picnic when you can't shut your mouth all the way and have to mind stitches.

10. tokergurl

tokergurl Member

I just had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out about 4 months ago and I was told not to smoke and not to drink out of straws. So the first day after the surgery I made it about 10 hours before I was sucking down a cig and 2 hours later I smoked a blunt. I was just extra cautious while smoking plus I kept new clean gauze packed in my mouth at all times...even when smoking. After smoking I would change the gauze. I made sure to not make any suction when smoking either just kinda left my mouth open on the sides and kept the cig or blunt in the middle and just inhaled that way. I never got a dry socket either. I know that was lucky but I think my extra care helped a lot. Oh I forgot...don't inhale fast...just slow and easy. Do these things and you should be alright.

11. thedude21

thedude21 Member

I was fine with my percaset. It was good times. Ice Cream Legal drugs being forced down my throat, tv reruns. Fun stuff.

12. longhaircountryboy

longhaircountryboy Banned

y'all are fuckin paranoid..I only had 1 wisdom tooth pulled,but I did bong hits before I went in,then did bong hits & smoked cigarettes & drank as soon as I got out.actually caught the biggest catfish I ever caught right after,while stoned,drunk & on tylenol 3's..fuck a dry socket..I aint givin up smokin 4 nothin

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

wow man chill out, yer scarin me

14. sweetj17

sweetj17 Member

lmao this guy is funny