will you pay the price?

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by topper, May 6, 2022.

1. topper

topper Member

My wife has certain rules when it comes to cum. I can't cum in her, however I can cum on her, but only if I clean up (eat up)every drop. I have large and messy ejaculations and she demands I clean up my mess. I know she doesn't like the mess, but she doesn't mind if its all over me. I cant cum in her pussy, but Im allowed to cum on it. As my cum runs down over her pussy lips and asshole, she eagerly awaits me to clean up. If I don't dive in and eat it fast enough, she will hop on my face and grind her cum dripping bottom all over until it.
    I will have cum stringing from my eyebrows, to my chin. Quite messy, but I'll take what I can get and love every second, I'm more than happy to pay her toll.

2. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

Is it kind of her way of saying "you're not good enough to cum in me". Does she enjoy belittling you? I assume you'd be okay with her sleeping with other dudes?!

3. topper

topper Member

Since you don't know me or our situation, I'll explain briefly. Earlier on in our marraige, she was into a femdom wife stage, along wth her photography stage. It was alway fun and exciting. Now, she is an old lady in her 70s, with old lady problems and can no longer phtysically have sex with me, or anyone for that matter. Im still as horny as I was in my 40s and maintain sexual desires. While our sex is not like it used to be, we make the most out of what we can. You shouldn't assume.

4. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

He must be young, and doesn’t understand aging. I’m in the same boat you are, and we do what we can to keep things interesting and fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Old70#PA likes this.
  6. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I posted about this on another thread in the Subscribers section.

My wife and I are 35 years married. I can cum inside her, on her, down her throat etc. Having said that I do occasionally go down on her after we've fucked.
    I lick her pussy clean and in the process lap up a lot of my own cum along with hers. It makes her cum more in the process and I enjoy the taste and I enjoy cleaning her pussy up. Is that paying the price? Maybe, but I'll have seconds...

Happy Guy, Transguy, regina73 and 5 others like this.
  7. topper

topper Member

Thats a price I gladly pay.:p

Happy Guy, Transguy and Ang3lyz like this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Setting a price is all about taking control. Paying the price is all about submitting to his will. When he sets a price, he is basically telling me what he wants me to do. And since I prefer men who take control when it comes to sex (and ONLY when it comes to sex), I love it when he sets a price and makes demands of me. But that's just me.

Longone, Transguy, Ang3lyz and 5 others like this.
  9. Jonny44

Jonny44 Members

That’s so hot. Wish my wife would do that!

Transguy likes this.
  10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I never pushed her to do anything, and let her make all arrangements, with others for nights of fun. I guess she was more or less in charge of things. If I could go back in time, I might have tested her to see what she would have been willing to do.

Transguy, Suburbanray and 6Sailor9 like this.
  11. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

i totally agree with you i’m the bed yes the man should take control but unfortunately a lot of them fall shorty to the task.

Transguy and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

But would she be okay with you cleaning it up with tissues for example?

13. Rachael95

Rachael95 Members

I started off making my husband clean up his own cum. But have now started making him clean up other men’s cum, I didn’t realise how much he would enjoy it tbh?

14. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I've eaten may a mess I created from my spouse over the years. Not because she demanded it. But because I loved doing it. Still do with other women I have sex with if I make a mess. Unfortunately I wear condoms so I don't get sick until I get to know a new partner. So I haven't had a snack after my workout lately.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  15. G. Adams

G. Adams Members

My wife likes to make me clean up my cum, and other men's cum from her pussy. Although She is quite picky about who she lets cum in her pussy.