Will u eat her pussy when she is on her period

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by seX addict, May 29, 2006.

1. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

From the female side: i wear tampons as opposed to pads, and only one of my significant others flat out refused to eat my puss when i was on the rag. A couple of them actually had a thing for menstural blood in particular (they weren't into general blood letting) and so prefered to get all up in my red mess. None of my long term sexual partners, and even most of my flings, have minded fucking me when im menstruating. Ive even been told by one or two that the difference of consistency to normal secretion is preferable, and that im much tighter when im on my period which works for me because im four times as sensitive and ten times as horny, lol. Its both with, and without condoms that Ive heard this from partners.

Ive never munched muff or at all been in contact with another females menstruation, let alone sexually, but i do enjoy my own blood sometimes more than my normal juices when cleaning a cock after sex.

2. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

My - you're on a roll today! lol

3. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

This post is from however long ago, not today.. But thank you..? I think..? Haha, im not sure what you mean though.

4. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I'll eat my wife's pussy anywhere, anytime she says to.

1 person likes this.
  5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Nice answer patman and I agree 100%. In the 18 years since meeting my wife, there hasn't been one occasion when I've not wanted to go down on her during sex. This includes during her 'time of the month', as she is often even hornier at that time.
    I just adore going down on her and her beautiful wet pussy is far too good to resist at any time.

1 person likes this.