Will u eat her pussy when she is on her period

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by seX addict, May 29, 2006.

1. illaDEFinite

illaDEFinite Member

sex? sure. goatee of cooterblood? i'll pass

2. pico boi

pico boi Member

I have done it while a tampon is in & loved it, however I find many ladies are a bit freaked out by me trying to do it. Those who are NOT freaked out by it seem to cum much more intensely when I do it.
    I love eating pussy, they love me doing it. Win all round!

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fuckinay.

4. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

That is disgusting.

5. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

One time... Accidentally... And it was like at the end of her cycle.. So it wasn't that bad.
    Got my fuckin' red wings.

6. staylow23

staylow23 Member

Oh no! I'll stir the paint but I'm not going south. She can wait.

7. MidwestCaveman

MidwestCaveman Member

Fuck no!!! This thread made me throw up In my mouth.

8. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

I've never eaten gf pussy while she had period, but we fucked couple of times and it was great. I don't mind little blood on my cock (well condom actually). Once I experienced really embarrasing situation- we had sex during that days of the month and in the heat of the moment I forgot/had no time to undress (I left my beautiful new white sweater on). Result- white sweater with red spots...:eek: it was impossible to wash it away only with water. Best part - after sex I had to go home for a lunch with my parents. :)

9. sbasic2

sbasic2 Member

Really? I always thought American women are less inhibited. Oh well, Hollywood movies brainwashed me. :) But I have to say that we do have beautiful girls. I don't know, there is probably something in our food. :sunny:

10. yogalish

yogalish Member

My husband does me, but I'm very clean and it's either when I'm just fresh out of the shower, where he stays on the upper region of the vagina, or when i have a tampon in and there's no risk of seeping blood. It can be done and feel like the woman doesn't have a period at all.

11. demolitionman

demolitionman Guest

I've always ate my girlfriends during periods, its natural and also very animal like. the chemistry and hormones are wild very animalistic. blokes always cum in a ladies mouth so why not let their fluids in their mouth, also its a sign of closeness of a relationship.

12. cagedfury

cagedfury Guest

Not usually, had one girlfriend that I did that with, but she really wanted it then (on period) and she had a clit that was tremendous, stuck out like a small cock head, and when I would go down on her on her period, I would just suck it, the clit. Her pussy was huge so this was possible to do, and fun really.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hell, I'd do it even if she wasn't on her period!

14. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Haha! Good one.

It happened by accident and no complaint except my BF at that time was called to come over to his dad's place to hep him do something after we had just finished up. Ya, red wings haha.

I would never expect a guy to do it because it is kinda strange IMO but then again while I don't get really crabby like some during my visit from my aunt Flo, I am least horny then anyway for some reason, really madly horny right after it's done tho and I gotta have it like some have to have their drugs.

15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

oh, gross.....:puke:

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l849CulLhGQ"]Run Run Rudolph - Chuck Berry Home Alone SoundTrack - YouTube

17. vagabondage

vagabondage Guest

Stay up high...it's fine, no big deal.
    But yea, I don't bury my face in there.
    Fingers can do the dirty work.

18. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Nahh. Won't do it. I've never been involved with a woman who would let me if I wanted to.

19. Hornycock

Hornycock Member

20. ronbennett

ronbennett Members

Done it. Loved it. It tasted great! It is the pure essence of a woman. For you guys who have never tried it, it is your loss.