Will u eat her pussy when she is on her period

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by seX addict, May 29, 2006.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeap, ate me some pusssy a few days agos as she was at the end of her cycle.. Hot and musky,mmm.. she tasted like earth and iron.. but she also was only spotted nothing to thick.. but I had already put my dick in her a few times before that..

2. carbonjon

carbonjon Member

Yeah my gf and I have done this several times. She's Croation and it seems like European women are less inhibited about sex and body issues. It tastes a little metallic but it's still good, i mean i love to eat pussy anyway so what's the big deal. She says it makes her feel really close and in love with me that I do that during her period. Her pussy is so beautiful anyway, how could I not?

3. Imagine11

Imagine11 Member

I do it. I don't mind. If she's horny during that time i want to make the most of it.

4. jack23

jack23 Member

I try . My wife usually stops me . I can get away with if it's at the end of her cycle . I think I would though , just about any time .

5. Englishman

Englishman Member

Yes, I've done this when asked and licking the clit is fine - and always with an edge of excitement.

6. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

You couldn't pay me to do it. I felt like gagging when I saw that period scene superbad.

7. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

i don't think i could ever have that done. I would just feel awful for him.

8. Dr. Butts

Dr. Butts Member

Hell I'll eat her ass after she takes a shit LOL

9. Pocket

Pocket Member

hmmmmm......NO

10. Threzor

Threzor Guest

Rare steak is delicious and...

A girl on her period, as someone else said, you're just licking her clit, so you're not getting youself near anything...

I actually love that there are some dicks on here that think that denying their girlfriend of oral sex 12 weeks a year is somehow justified.

11. oralexam69

oralexam69 Member

I love to take the tampon out with my lips and tongue

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I love giving oral and consider it a vital part of sex, but when a girl is on the blob have a few days without.

13. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

I never minded going down on a woman no matter when. I don't mind. It washes off and I can clean up. It is all in the moment.

14. Gumby

Gumby Banned

only if I have some A-1 steak sauce...

15. Kama

Kama Member

My wife gets really horny, but she wont let me go near it with my tongue during that time... I would totally do it though.

16. double j

double j Member

my s/o also wont let me neither with my tounge at that time, i'd give it a try if she was too though

17. cingular1000001

cingular1000001 Member

only direct clit action

18. daboricuaman

daboricuaman Guest

I eat my wife during her period. Sometimes she let's me sometimes she don't. But I ask if I can do it anyway. She taste so good and cums everytime so YES I EAT PUSSY WHILE SHE HAS HER PERIOD. I don't swallow it I lick it. And we both love it.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

considering the blood is on the inside of the vagina, and the clitoris is on the outside, yes i will pleasure her clit, since it's nowhere near blood. and i don't care about blood on my dick, i don't notice it unless i look anyways, and i'm not afraid of blood. and it's natural and part of her vitality :)

20. kkatilouu

kkatilouu Member

my boyfriend wouldn't be able to stomach eating me while I'm on my period and I'd prefer not having vomit all over my vagina so..
    but his sheets have a few large red stains that gross me out, but his filthy sheets give him pride so whatever.
    I'd say it's more up to the guy rather than the girl if any sexual interactions are to occur during that week because girls on their period are ALWAYS dtf.