Will this Ayahuasca recipe work?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by dazedgatsby, Feb 10, 2013.

1. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

When I get enough cash I'm planning on making Aya using Psychotria viridis and Syrian Rue.

If I were to lightly boil the Psychotria in a pot for a couple hours. Then in a seperate pot lightly boil ground up Rue. Strain and continue boiling until it is reduced enough to drink. Then combine them and drink.

Would that get me the desired trip I'm looking for? :sunny:

any tips?

2. Perilless

Perilless Member

I would say you need to boil the psychotria viridis a few times to get all the goodness out. Maybe 2 or 3 boilings, then combine them together and reduce it all down. Not sure if the same is the case with the syrian rue, ive never used it.
    Also, I dont think the 2 should be combined, but rather the rue should be consumed about 20 minutes (?) before the viridis....so its maoi effects have kicked in ready for the dmt in the viridis to arrive. Could be wrong in this though.....
    Some people add something acidic (lemon juice or vinegar) to the boils, as its supposed to help with the extraction in some way, not sure quite how that works though.
    Theres a huge amount of info available out there....do lots of research!
    Good luck. :)