Will the MDMA overpower the trip?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by LSAndrew, Aug 21, 2013.

1. LSAndrew

LSAndrew Member

I have 1 MDMA capsule with around 200 mg inside and 1 tab of LSD. I don't really feel like trying to split the capsule or anything and I've already decided on taking 200 mg of it on this night regardless. (So don't try to convince me). If I take one tab and try to candyflip with 200mg would it overpower the trip and basically be rolling with a little more visuals? Is it worth it or should I save the LSD for another time and only roll?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You should candyflip. It kind of depends what the dose is on your 1 hit of acid regarding if you'll feel it much but Candyflipping is it's own experience and you should take it as such. From what I've read/heard of people who try to extrapolate what has a more prominent signature in the experience, it seems to vary from person to person.

Just a suggestion... I think you could've bumped your candyflip thread with these questions, most threads are alloted 1,000 posts.

3. LSAndrew

LSAndrew Member

Oh sorry. I don't really do forums 0.o