will i feel anything from a 10 mg oxycontin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Gumball

Gumball Banned

I take them daily,and I get the same great effect,Im perscribed 10mgs 3 times a day,I sometimes just take 2 a day,been doing this for 2 and a half years.:)

2. Natas666

Natas666 Member

First timers sometimes get no reaction at all, some people get no euphoria at all.Its very subtle and more of a body high unless you get the ampy feeling which is a side effect from thebaine(see below for explanation)

Thebaine, a minor constituent of opium, is controlled in Schedule II of the CSA as well as under international law. Although chemically similar to both morphine and codeine, thebaine produces stimulatory rather than depressant effects. Thebaine is not used therapeutically, but is converted into a variety of substances including oxycodone, oxymorphone, nalbuphine, naloxone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine. The United States ranks first in the world in thebaine utilization.

Source: DEA

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

OP, do not do opiates more than once a week if even that. its a terrible habit to fall into and eventually it will be multiple days a week and then every day. i'm not trying to preach, but its the truth. just be careful. and take about 5-6 of them things.

4. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

The first time I felt the REAL effects of oxy I snorted 60mg. I definitely don't see how 5mg could do anything. Even if I were to orally take 20mg of it daily, eventually the tolerance would make it impossible to notice a difference.

First time I did it I snorted 10mg and took about 8mg orally. This worked out well, but it wasn't until I took the 60mg that I really got HIGH off of it.

Some people are lucky bastards though, and just don't crave high amounts :D

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I just want to point out that this is VERY abnormal.

Tolerance with opiates build QUICK. It's amazing that you can even still feel that.

6. RoxStar

RoxStar Member

Is this serious? A whole thread dedicated to parachuting 10 mgs? Really?

7. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

That's why I want to join Opiophile if registrations open soon! :D

8. Gumball

Gumball Banned

Im a puss,I only use them because I would get realy bad migranes,they work wonders,Im afraid to abuse them because I have tried alot of different meds for migranes and oxy is the only thing that works for me anyways.And I will DO ANYTHING not to get a migrane,I would rather die.I would get them daily.Sometimes I will blow an oxy when I feel a bad one coming on.I just looked in my medicine cabinet there is 4 untouched bottles 360 extra pills,because theres days I forget to take them or just dont feel I need 3 a day.:)

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

:drool5:

10. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Agreed

11. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

when you parachute them, how long does it take for the effects to start? cause it is probably alot quicker than just eating them because they dont need the extra time to dissolve and its not timed release

12. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

1. maybe an hour

2. yes your right

Erowid is definitely useful btw. It will answer many many many questions.

13. stickeefingaz

stickeefingaz Member

you shoulda railed that mother effer. parachuting kicks in at about 10-15 min. it would be blehh okay i GUESS but why not just :rolleyes:snort it ?

14. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

if your worried about your parents just wait till they go to bed or something

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Parachuting = same as chewing up a pill, you are just avoiding the taste. If you are comparing it to a swallowed pill, then I would say a parachuted Oxy would hit you in less then 30 min.

16. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

HAHA...

tourguide's a fucken noob!

:p

17. Opey89

Opey89 Members

18. Opey89

Opey89 Members

Best movie ever made hands down. Always take your attorney's advice