Wild Dagga

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by backtothelab, May 19, 2004.

1. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I was reading drifters, by a James A. Michener, and around near the end of the book, when they go to african, they, quite a few times in the chapter, smoke dagga, so i decided to look it up. Apearently, it seems the least bit worth while. Anyone ever try it? How did it go, and where did you get it?

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i always thought it was the same as herb. but i could be mistaken.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Well, of what i've read, which is very little, it's some kind of weed shrub... I've found sites that sell dagga as a "legal marijuana" and is in a mix with salvia and a bunch of other shit. It's supposed to be alot like marijuana, and from what i assume, good for a mix. I really wish i could find the strait plant, or even grow some myself.

4. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

well, i havent' tried it, but apparently only the flowers are good, but most sell mixed stuff, however, there's a website that goes by the name of bouncing bear botanicals (although i don't think i can give the link, you can guess) that sells flowersby themselves for pretty cheap... good to know

5. LostChord

LostChord Member

i smoked some yesterday..

i packed a bong with some dank bud on the bottom, then some wild dagga flowers then some salvia on top of that.. I was pretty fucked up for an hour.. then after like 2 I got really really tired and became a worthless pos at work and I dont know if it was the combination or anything.. but niether weed nor salvia usually make me that exhuasted and burnt out feeling

6. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

wlid dagga is pretty good, I know alot people say that it is crap, but I like it!

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

"dagga" is hemp flowers...

wildedagga ("wild dagga") is lionstail flowers...