WIGGAZ : Don't mess with them, yo!

Discussion in 'People' started by Antimatter235, May 29, 2004.

1. Kaze Yo

Kaze Yo Member

I really don't care about the whole 'gangsta' thing anyway.

I can't stand wiggas, they are worse than the Wapanese, and that's saying something.

2. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

these sites aint serious are they?
    whats funny is how their parents probably bought the cars and that house for them
    waseeeeemannnnnnnnnnnnn

3. cheech & chong

cheech & chong Member

I beat the fuck out of one of ''your homies'' That bitch doesnt talk shit now. I would fuck your world up...yo. I feel fucking stupid just saying the word. You guys wanna know wats really funny? To actually see a BLACK PERSON beat the shit out of a WIGGER just because he thought he was black. I will kill you and anyone else out of your fuckin SUBURB GANG you fuckin white bitch. Thank you for your time and always remember...listen to country music. ;)

4. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Wiggerws are pathetic. If I had a dollar for every pack of wiggers that trie to hit a lick on me, I'd be a rich motherfucker. Only thing worse thanwiggers is suburban black kids who think they hood. I had two suburban black kids drive me topick up a half o for them, when we pulled up to my dude's car he just laughed and laughed, pulled off, came back and the sack was 6g short.

There's hard, hood white dudes. But they aren't the ones tryin to look hard, they are because they had to be. And you can tell the difference from a mile away.

5. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

I'm curious (as I'm half Japanese) what a Wapanese is. Are they a white kid who lives in a anime world, the asian kid who tries to be white, or me, who's genetically half Japanese? :D

6. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Baaahaaa!!!OW. OMG!!! You gotta be freakin' kidding me, are they serious?
    I hav'nt laughed this hard in awhile thanks!!

7. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I pray that your joking!!!!! Holding gat's upside down, "Arcade Gangsta's" Euro trash "wiggaz" chiggaz????

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That site tripped me out. Your all a bunch of fools. These white boys from the "suburbs" tried to act "hard" by doing what they see on tv and the street and don't know what being a G really is....

If anyone here is from MD PM me and i'll take you to my friends cousins house down CHERRY HILL and see if your a real G when you got 25 REAL one's fucking you up.

You commercialized pussies make me sick!!!!!!!!!!

~PeAcE WIGGAZ!!!!!!~

8. tenbob

tenbob Member

Just dropped in here by chance and it all seems very heated and exciting. Anyone mind telling me what all the fuss is about. M.o.t.h. seems to know what's what. Perhaps you could enlighten me.

9. The_Man_On_The_Hill

ok here it is tenbob....

Today there are a bunch of pussy-ass white children growing up in a hip-hop/thugged out culture right? They think it's cool, they see everyone else doing it, the "thugged out nigga" is immortalized in music and TV and they say "Oh, Im gonna be a G too yo!!" Little do they know what the ghetto is all about.

First and Fore-most, nobody....NOBODY wants to be from the ghetto, NOBODY!! It's not their choice, young blacks are forced to stay in the same hoods their raised in and the thug life is all they know. These suburban kids who have mommy and daddy buy them everything (or even if they don't) if they have options they aint from the hood. I literally get sick everytime I see these people.

Real G's don't go to the mall and hang in the arcade/food court, they don't go to the movie's and have a curfew at 12, they don't have a higher education and a cushy job, they are out there everyday going through the same shit trying to make a dollar, the one's the government "forgot" about, the one's just trying to survive!!

There's one difference between real g's and fake g's, one is ACTING hardcore cause that's what they want to appear to be and the other one IS hardcore because that's how they've been and that's how it's gonna be.

These young white kids from the suburbs and good homes DECIDE to follow the fad's at 15 16 or 17yo, the REAL thug's/G's live the life since they were born, they don't know nothing else.

I can't say I know alot on the subject but I grew up fairly close to hollander ridge (Anyone reading this from Baltimore, Hollander Ridge were the project's in East Baltimore City by Moravia Rd. that got demolished by the state 6 or 7 years ago) and that was a pretty tough hood. Those people (must say there were a few TRUE G'd out white kids in there) are tough mother fuckers. They do what they gotta do to survive, like I said they don't have options or parent's with money, if you got $40 in your pocket's it's their's, if you got some jewelry blinging off it's their's, and so on and so forth. Another tough hood is Cherry Hill (When you first go into the vicinity it ain't that bad there's a little park in the front, but once you go past the first block, well........don't lol).

In the face of the "Thug" culture now-a-days Ignorance is bliss. If you take a Brainwashed white teen from the burb's claiming to be hard and take him to a real hood and introduce him to some REAL niggaz their shit wouldn't fly for more than a second.

And just like toketrip said take a real G and a fake one and place them next to each other and you can tell the difference instantaneously by the energy they put off. You can TELL one is faking and that the other just IS!!!

To all the true FAKE WIGGAZ reading this thread, I hope you get jumped, robbed, beaten, stabbed, and shot :)

~PeAcE~

10. cheech & chong

cheech & chong Member

I couldnt have said it better myself. Im tired of my generation thinking 50 cent and all of them are thug and if u dropped any of them in the ghetto they wouldnt be able to stand it, they would want their hummers and shit back.
    And notice mtv doesnt even play music anymore, its all reality shows about rappers, mtv died in tha late 90's sadly. I miss pauly shore and tom green.

11. tenbob

tenbob Member

Thanks for the explaination. It's beyond me why these fakers would want to pretend that they came from such an unforgiving background when it seems quite obvious that they will be seen for what they really are. I'm also surprised that they don't get stomped on as soon as they start talking shit. It seems to me that they should be thankful that they haven't had to live the sort of life in which you have to trade part of your humanity for the toughness to survive.
    I think someone should set up some sort of tour where by these imposters are led into the ghettos and left to their own devices to navigate their way out. There's probably some way of making it into a reality t.v. show. Hidden cameras could follow them as they tried to get out of the area to safety using their ghetto attitudes without getting robbed, killed, fucked in the ass, or all three.
    Again thanks m.o.t.h. for taking the time to broaden my education.

12. plastic bagism

plastic bagism Member

You guys, I'm pretty sure these sites are just jokes.

There's one that has a "Hoez of Fame" and they mockingly say how attractive some really gross-looking women are.

I think it's just a bunch of people with too much time on their hands trying to get a few laughs.

13. The_Man_On_The_Hill

Still these are pictures of REAL people acting this way EVERYDAY, I dont know whether or not the site is a JOKE but these wiggaz ARE!

Tenbob, no prob bob lol I think they should do a reality show like that if they could make it work, ya know?? I would definitely tune in waiting for the bitches to get what's coming to them :)

Cheech and Chong I miss MTV too. I remember nights where I would just sit up watching music video after music video after music video having so much more respect for sooo many songs because of the passion in the vids.... It's sad the way it's all is going (tv) :(

~PeAcE~

14. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah punk is still around =)

15. DaveMooreBlues

DaveMooreBlues Member

Look in the mirror, Jethro!

16. IlUvMuSIc

IlUvMuSIc Senior Member

Yeah we've got them at our school as well. Its hard to get through to them that they are NOT black, NOT ghetto and NOT hard. I think that its pathetic to even pretend because although i dont think its a reward, i think that they've been through nothing hard. They havent had to deal with the things others have so they shouldnt act like it. For some people life must be tough...

Of course theres this guy in my form - LOADED!! his mums a bloody lawyer and they're always off doing this and that on holiday all the time, designer clothes etc and yet hes like got the whole WIGGA thing going on... The only thing i can say good is that he doesnt think anything bad about soft. He doesnt say about
    "you trying to be punk?"
    "you trying to be hard?"
    "you an emo?"

People that do that piss me off no end... :mad: