wifes support and encouragement

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Aug 8, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Is your wife instrumental in your bi experiences? If it weren't for her, I would just be an old guy jerking off for the rest of his life. I know that she always found gay/bi men exciting. She went as far as asking me if I would let her/our gay friend give me a bj, which he had offered to do.
    After years of teasing with this offer, I agreed to accept . I went into it with an open mind and at ease since I have known him for years.No strings,no hastle, no regrets. Plus he was really good at it.
    She wanted to know all of the detail when I told her that he gave me a bj. I told her everything and she was on the edge of her seat the whole time. She asked me if I did anything to him. I said no and she told me that I should have helped him out too. He needs it just as much as I do. She was right. I had instantly become curious now. When I told her that I tried it, during our next get together, she insisted that she gets to watch next time. Our friend had no problem with it. They already talked about it and he has told her his side of the story too. Without her encouragent, it is a lot more fun than ever expected.
    Has your wife become part of your bi fun?

2. topper

topper Member

Its the last thing I ever would have thought that she would like. My wife likes watching gay/bi sex vids, compared to hetero. I have never seen her as thrilled as she gets when she watches. Performing for her and thrilling her is a big turn on too.

Jay22 likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I kept my mutual oral encounters with men hidden for decades in my first marriage while maintaining an active sex life with her. My present wife was informed during conversation of my hidden desires/actions with other guys cocks. She wasn't shocked to have heard, but asked I refrain from doing so until I bought a big rubber dong to suck on while she sucked on me. She was turned on seeing all 8" slide down my throat and in time said she wouldn't mind watching me do it to a real cock. My "buddy" stopped over one day (her request) for some mutual action. My wife was so turned on watching us take turns sucking each other. We finished each other off in the 69 position as she was sucking my balls. We have him over 1-2 times a month now and my wife loves watching and participating as we suck each other hard and bang my wife from both ends. She loves having two cocks at once and tasting her on his cock is a huge turn on for me as well. Never again will I have to suck in secrecy.

Si69 likes this.
  4. TDH47

TDH47 Members

I’m working on letting my wife know that I’m bi, not completely sure how she would react.

Lightining and LowHangers like this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It can be a touchy subject for some woman and I understand it. Ask her what it feels like to have your cock in her mouth. Then maybe say you wished you could suck it yourself and see how she responds. Let some time go by and bring up the subject again, say maybe while she's sucking you off? Blurt out that you have a desire to suck a guys cock and see how she responds to that.

6. topper

topper Member

Let her bring it to you. Cum was never an issue. I would kiss her after a bj and never hesitate to go down on her pussy, even dripping with cum. Do you kiss after cumming in her mouth or eat her creampie. Its a start. I was able to suck myself for a short while when I was younger. My wife was also facinated with M/M sex vids since she wittnessed our friend swapping bjs with his former partner. When I told my wife that I could do that she wanted to see me suck it and cum in my mouth and swallow. I was able to do it and I know it excited her. That was when she said that I should have fun with our gay friend and she never relented until I did it. Since I enjoy Strapon play which included sucking on it for her, she thought I would be a natural. Part of being able to have bi fun with our friend is because we are both extreemly comfortable with him. No Strings, just friends helping friends. If it weren't for her, I'd never be there.
    Try leading her down a path that might get her to suggest it. Even jokingly, you have breached the topic and can elaborate from there

7. TDH47

TDH47 Members

I have kissed her after she has gone down on me as well as cleaning out a creampie will have to take it easy and see if she dies bring it up. Thank you two for your help

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My wife and i used to have meets with another biguy for around 5 months and we used to both suck his cock together (he was big too!) and he and I would take turns at spit-roasting her too. I used to love being at eye-level watching his cock going in and out of her pussy while I played with his balls and massaged his prostate.

Simon :)

9. TDH47

TDH47 Members

I travel for work and my wife and I send each other videos and pictures. I have recently sent one where I swallow some of my own cum, she thought that was very hot. In the video I was also enjoying some anal play and let her know how good it felt. She shared one with her using a dildo and sucking in between her pussy and mouth, I told her I wished I could suck my own cock as well as clean out her pussy after I unloaded. All of this she felt was very hot, any thoughts?

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Sucking your own cock is probably on many guys wish list but will never happen as most of us are not built to do so. Hell, if we could and do so properly we wouldn't need anyone else. I've tried numerous times and failed miserably. Does she think you eating your own cum is hot or sucking a guys cock...or both? I'd expand the conversation with her. My wife and I "snowball" my cum quite often but we also have a "friend" we both suck off together too. My wife loves watching me suck dick and swallow cum. Keep the subject fresh in your wife's mind and see where it leads the two of you.

11. TDH47

TDH47 Members

Eating my own cum, will have to expand on the cock part

12. KW67

KW67 Members

My wife has been present at both my encounters. She participated in one and watched the other. We talk about it from time to time, but the subject isn't pushed. Or part of daily conversation. She gets turned on knowing I will swallow cum, and really likes when I eat her creampie.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018