Wife's Past

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by akhatayu, Sep 4, 2013.

1. akhatayu

akhatayu Guest

I have made my wife to confess about her relationships with two of her boyfriends. Interestingly, both of them came into her life when we were already dating. Her accounts always turn me on. She says she hates to recount her times with her boyfriends, but I can tell she also is turned on by their memory as she always is unusually wet after we talk about them. I wonder if anybody else, male or female, has similar experience.

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Your wife or girlfriends past is just that and she should not be "Made" to tell you about it. I understand that it is a turn on to you and sounds like maybe her also. But you should never "Make" her tell you about it. If she wants you to know she will tell you about it on her own by just asking her.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

I've had two sustained relationships.

Both were with women who, like me, were mothers themselves. .... ergo they'd had sex before i met them!!
    I never really bothered to ask about what and who and how they'd done in the past.

not really interested.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah... I mean, I don't know- if someone wants to tell me something, great... but I find it rather juvenile to care so much about someone's past and who they've been with and details and stuff to ask them about it. It's just not my business and it would neither turn me on nor piss me off.

5. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Why does it matter

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

:iagree: This, like, 100%.

7. hitman73

hitman73 Member

How did 2 boyfriends come into her life while you were dating without her cheating on you? I'm sorry if I sound stupid but based on how it sounds I would say bugger off

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

ya dont deserve to have a wife.. creep..

9. Insignia

Insignia Member

I bet she tells you lots of stories..do you believe them all?:sunny:

you deserve it, i bet:2thumbsup:

10. planb

planb Member

this should out well in the end

11. candilovinmother

candilovinmother Member

When my old man brings up my past I get pretty upset. He already knew I had bfs before him so why is it important. If he cares about me it shouldn't matter. I don't bring up his ex he was married before he met me. I know that upsets him.

12. Toral

Toral Guest

This is normal, in order to make your wife forget the past, I suggest you not mention her past again, especially not to mention her boyfriend. Women are prone to crying, hurt, you should let her forget the past, let her and you start again and happy life.

13. nectar

nectar Member

It neither Pisses me off or Turns me on. I didn't see a box for 'mild interest' up there.
    We talk about our ex's as it's the subject of a normal conversation, but I see no reason for it to interfere with our relationship at all, for good or for worse.

14. mvmcd1950

mvmcd1950 mvmcd1950

everyone has history, unless you lived the life of a monk or a nun.. it's over, & generally people can't even remember who they were in later life..