Wife's Past

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by akhatayu, Sep 7, 2011.

1. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Yep,I met her while she was dating her Ex & she admitted after we married they have oral intercourse during their dating.He fingered sex her pussy while she sucked his cock.

2. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife has had sex with several men and a couple women before she met me. She's had sex with a few men since we got married. She's told me I'm in the bottom quarter as far as cock size. I'm ok with that as I'm on the low end of average. Would have been unfortunate if I was the biggest

Sharesrule likes this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not sure why past should matter. As long as I devote my life to your sexual pleasure, you should be happy.

Suburbanray and Anyfun like this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My sentiments exactly. Now, I really don't want a partner that has no experience but if she has had one or many it doesn't matter. As long as our personalities click and we enjoy each other I don't care about their past. Only what's happening in the present.

Angela36 likes this.
  5. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

My ex wife had a reputation for being easy before I met her. Quite a few of my friends had had one night stands with her, two used to fuck her on a regular basis. When we got together she told me she lost her virginity at 12 to two older guys, and loved lots of sex with lots of people. When I started dating her at 20 she had already been with 80 plus guys and 23 women. She cheated on me loads to start with then I became a cuckold for her and her lovers/Dom bulls.

Sharesrule and nympho man like this.
  6. Paul Stowers

Paul Stowers Members

My second and current wife first was sexually abused by her father when she was about 4. Lasted she said until she was able to fight back. Later she had several sexual partners. Some one night stands. Others lasted awhile. She has not told me the exact number but I know it was more than 12.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Of course she has a past! As do I. We're human, therefore sexual beings.She's just as entitled to have her past as I am to have mine. I certainly don't hold it against her, or anyone. Who you were 'back in the day' is of little interest to me compared to who you are now.

8. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

It matters little actually. Having said that, I like girls with experience. I don't judge. It's unfair to say a guy can have sex with as many girls as he wants but a girl can't.

Sharesrule and Piobaire like this.
  9. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I agree with your assessment that a Man can have sex with as many women as he wants, but a woman cannot. The man is perceived as a "stud" while the woman is considered a "slut."

I had a past, and wasn't at all hesitant to admit to it back then. I considered myself to be a slut during that period, but wasn't at all ashamed to admit it to some people. When I started dating the man who would become my husband, I told him everything about my past doing some "full disclosure" discussions we had. He most definitely found it arousing, and frankly it made me more desirable to him. He appreciated experienced woman. He was fond of saying to me, "Why should I FUCK you if no one else did?"

10. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I have been in three long-term relationships, and the only one that involved "complete disclosure" of sexual history was my 22-year marriage. That was sort of like having a chain attached to a ring through my nose. I'm not a big fan of strict and total sexual monogamy, accompanied with demands for kiss-and-tell accounts.

My current long-term relationship is the best one I've had. We both had a varied bisexual history, but we never talk about the specific experiences. Sex is sex, but a long-term relationship is much bigger. Our dedication is to the present, and our love-making is something that takes place in every interaction-- it's not just confined to our overt sexual activity. She lets me be myself, and I do the same for her.

11. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

To me, number of partners equals better experience. Granted, that's not always the case, but, arguably an acceptable presumption.

I've been with a couple inexperienced girls (the whole virgin thing isn't a turn on for me) and plenty of experienced girls (sluts some would say, desirable I'd argue).

I tell girls to be upfront with me on that subject. I know not easy considering historically the vast majority of guys have that very mentality. It's a turn to know others have fucked you. Additionally, knowing strangers want to. More so, knowing many that have still want to.

Natepnt66 likes this.
  12. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I had a bit of a wild phase before I started dating my husband. We spontaneously started sharing the details of previous encounters on a day trip together. I already knew inexperienced and vanilla wouldn't appeal to him.

We met when he started working at a company I was already working at. He was told to "check her out, she's a swinger." So, he had firsthand knowledge that a lot of the men there had fucked me.

So that definitely turned him on, although we kept the relationship secret for a while.

Natepnt66, Sharesrule and Anyfun like this.
  13. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Yes my wife has a past. She has been married before and had a few long term relationships . She had a few wild years were she slept with 100+ men. She has told me about her past and I'm secure with everything she has told me.
    Having a past is part of her and makes her the person she is today.
    I do love hearing about her past and it turns me on.
    She also has a future and hopefully that will include a lot more fun for us and lots of lucky men but I'm the luckiest.

Deejay88 and Sharesrule like this.
  14. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Indeed. Vanilla is not desirable (for me at least). I am a primal sadistic dominant. Automatically eliminates many playmates. However, given time and proper training, some can be converted lol.

Work relationships can be... precarious at times. Especially when secrecy and discretion are required or expected. Been there. Done that. I have a few t-shirts lol

15. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

My wife was servicing an older man sexually once in a while when we were dating (she was 30 and he was 65). She said they would fuck for a couple minutes but that they were mostly just friends and that they usually just got naked and cuddled. I even dropped her off a few times at his place and picked her up a couple hours later. Years after we were married I let her do it one more time since he was dying. She said they mostly just cuddled and kissed.

Natepnt66 and oldguynurse like this.
  16. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

Nice

Before my wife and I were married I know she had 4 different dicks in her. Since we have been married she has had 5 more, not counting mine

Natepnt66 and Sharesrule like this.
  17. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

We are still young (kinda)

Sharesrule likes this.
  18. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I'm deeply grateful for my wife's past; all of it. If at any point she had deviated from her course, our trajectories through life would have never crossed, and we'd have never met. I'm deeply grateful for everything that has contributed to her being in my life today.

19. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As an 'elder' here, I must say, 'well played, young lady'. A subtle round of applause is heard in the distance.

Natepnt66 and Sharesrule like this.
  20. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My wife's history was a turn on for me, damn that woman was wild and a free spirit. :p