Wife wants to sunbathe topless

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by madcal87, Dec 17, 2017.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

"me and the other half . . . " This quaint vintage language is somehow reminiscent of England - white working class, between the wars (1930s) . . . but I don't really understand the question. If she wants to sunbathe topless where it's legal, QED.

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

You could always try the Janet Jackson bra:

[​IMG]

C/S,
    Rev J

3. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I don't understand the question either. If you don't want to wear a swimsuit then don't wear one.

The Shark likes this.
  4. Tintu1

Tintu1 Members

I allow my wife to become nude in beach. Its an excited moment for me. Try it u will be started liking.

The Shark likes this.
  5. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Its no big deal. My wife and I go to clothing optional hot springs, she has sunbathed topless in the backyard, she has gone topless on the beach, and when we go to pools and beaches where no one else is topless she oftentimes ties a scarf around her boobs which is more often sheer or see through than not. Instead of bikini bottoms she has often worn panties. My mom and dad used to have a condo up in Breckenridge with a hot tub on the porch. She usually soaks topless in the hot tub (and again with a panty rather than a bikini bottom). We have even been to clothing optional hot springs where we have soaked nude with my brothers and friends (who had never soaked in the nude before).

6. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Well I would love to be your next door neighbor

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am 50% German. Must be why I like being nude so much. If my wife wanted to sunbathe nude, it would be fine with me. We are not what some people call “Beautiful People”, I am very comfortable in my on skin. In my opinion,nudity is timeless and ageless. I find most people are prudes about nudity. Vanity often get in their on way. Actual,We are both nude now.

8. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

I do sunbathing topless or nude all the time. I dont just do it out in the front yard or nothing but in the back yard I will. My favorite is a place I will hike to up a ways out of town. Nice rock with a great view and will spend hrs sunbathing reading a book or something.

9. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Next time you go hiking invite me I’ll go with u

10. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

Lol I'm shure.

11. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

For real I will go

12. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Pool and hot tub in the back yard on a corner road somewhat in the country both are inside a fence but they can see in but you can hear cars coming and the neighbors don’t really look around for naked people so we can get away with it here. Always nude in the hot tub and pool when possible.

13. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I'm a nudist so I'm frequently topless in public settings. I'm rather flat chested so in the beginning that was intimidating, seeing so many women with much larger breasta than mine. More i'm used to it and comfortable with what I have and enjoy showing them off!

Breastfan, Jayandcay and Micheal9 like this.
  14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

No chance here bloody freezing

15. rmstitanic7

rmstitanic7 Members

Jayandcay likes this.
  16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

In Europe its widely acceptable .

In the UK apart from a few places its not acceptable. But as a nation we tend to be seen as a little prudish .

17. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

First off, it’s her body. If she is comfortable topless or nude, good for her. Women have sooooo many social taboos to worry about. It’s the husbands job to support her. Let her enjoy the body she has.
    Second off. Boobs are just fat filled food machines for babies. Yes they are fun to play with, but your not a 16 year old boy, get over it.
    Finally. Go topless or better yet nude at least once before your 80. One day you’ll be old and saggy and you’ll regret not doing thing when you were young and sexy.

The Shark and Mysteron like this.
  18. BPC

BPC Members

Great point!

19. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

I am a male and go topless and bottomless when I can and not cause a ruckus. Needs to be a place with not many big fish. Having a piece of meat hanging down between my legs and out of my belly looks like a fishing lure. Not the way I want to use that part of my anatomy.

20. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

It’s great, we tan nude in our backyard all summer. I love it, next vacay will be Europe somewhere so we can hit a topless or nude beach.

The Shark and joker69 like this.
  21. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I don't think I have heard of that happening, mind you would make a good joke in the pub.

joker69 likes this.