Wife tried BBC,,,,Help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by zxbird, Apr 10, 2013.

1. zxbird

zxbird Guest

My wife whilst away on a trip with work last year spent the night with a work colleague, she hid this from me until I was sent an email by mistake and all was revealed, this guy was black and was hung like a horse, she is obsessed by this experience and although he doesn't speak to her anymore this experience is overshadowing our marriage, I can't make sense of this at all and feel vulnerable to her thinking and wants which have radically changed since it happened.

2. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

BBC4 can have some decent material

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

If it't been a year, sounds like you can live with it. And she must be able to live without it. Maybe she told you to clear her mind.

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298nld4Yfds"]Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover + lyrics - YouTube

5. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

If she cheated on you I can see why you would have doubts about her and your relationship! Myself I would have kicked her to the curb the moment I found out. If I can't trust someone then I have no interest in wasting my time with them.

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

what does this have to do with British broadcasting?

7. picollo

picollo Member

She will cheat again. You have to decide whether or not you can handle it(not talking about the bbc).

Alonso376 likes this.
  8. lazymanhk

lazymanhk Guest

If she still wants to stay with you, but also wants BBC... then hire her one every 6 months or whatever. Get in on the action if you want! No need for her to sneak around behind your back if everything is out in the open and all consenting adults...

Kevin001 and Alonso376 like this.
  9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think this is a troll, but . . .

the issue is not that the penis your wife slept with outside your marriage was black, the issue is that she's having sex with men behind your back. And if you are the type to think this is something that is "overshadowing" your marriage and you post about it on an online forum, I can see why. What you should have done is confronted her the moment it happened and left her ass. That's the kind of masculine attention she's clearly looking for. This issue is not "overshadowing" your marriage. Your marriage is over dude. And this is just the one incident that you KNOW about.

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

That's what I was wondering. But back to the question posed here.

Personally I really don't see what the problem is.

If I was married and came home to found my husband having sex with some hot little bird I wouldn't be upset. On the opposite if I was in the bedroom having off with it with someone and my husband showed up, I would expect him to be polite and put the kettle on.

Afterall it's only just sex

Alonso376 likes this.
  11. Revenant79

Revenant79 Member

I've never understood the whole thing about penis size. I guess I just thought some girls have bigger boobs, so why shouldn't some guys have bigger dicks?

Is it really necessary to specify "big black cock?" Wouldn't "black cock" do?

OP, buy a big white fuck toy. I've made my wife drool, committing sodomy on her with one inside her.

12. Dandee42

Dandee42 Member

The problem I see is she cheated.had she asked first would you have more ok with it? If so let the past go and bring a guy home for her as a surprise I bet things will go very well from than on.

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I would not reward cheating by bringing someone else in! The only thing that person would get from me is my foot on their ass booting them out the door.

14. Dandee42

Dandee42 Member

True but he has been there a year after she done it. so there must be something about it he didn't mind

Alonso376 likes this.
  15. fx20736

fx20736 Member

I would cum on her face and then call her a dirty whore and kick her out.

16. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I guess some people don't think they can do any better then to stay with someone that does the ultimate betrayal to them! I love my lady more then anything, but if she cheated on me she would go from hero to complete zero instantly and nothing could convince me to give her another chance. I would expect the same from her if I was ever a shitty enough person to do it to her which I never would under any circumstance. I am better then that.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think anyone said dicks should all be the same size.

some guys have boob size preferences, and boobs aren't even directly involved in satisfying them.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1w85qMqIjs"]Ming Tea - "BBC" - YouTube

19. _Dahlia_

_Dahlia_ Member

What does the guy's race have to do with the fact that your wife cheated on you?

Darkheart88 and Altman like this.
  20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Race isn't the issue even though he stated the guy was black. It's pretty common knowledge that black guys can be very well endowed. This can play on a husbands mind obviously as he would feel small and inadequate in comparison. Me personally, id live to watch my wife take a 10incher whether black or white, lol.