Wife told me to go fuck myself, so I did.

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by topper, Jun 9, 2022.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you use toys on yourself as your spouse watches?
    I asked my wife if she would peg me with my favorite Dildo and she told me I could fuck myself with it. As she lay next to me reading her book, I lubed up and put the tip in my ass. After that got her attention, I proceeded to do as requested.
    She couldn't take her eyes off the big dildo going in an out of my asshole until I came all over myself.
    I enjoyed doing it as she watched and she enjoyed the show.
    Do you masturbate with toys as your s/o watches?

2. topper

topper Member

She knows that its necessary to maintain good prostate health. She had to give me prosate massages in the past, or have it done in the Drs office. The Dr. explained the whole proceedure and my wife watched the first time as the She put 2 fingers up my butt and pushed cum out of me until I was drained. My wife used and "appliance", as the Dr. called it, instead of her fingers. After doing it many times she came to the conculsion that i can do it to myself, for the same results. Even though my problem was resolved. Regular Maintenance is required and many times after that she would tell me to do it to myself.
    She would watch me on the security camera if she wasn't there .

Cprailone, Suburbanray and PGA like this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Sounded like fun!!!

4. topper

topper Member

When your S/O is involved, its always fun, even if remotely.

5. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What 'appliance' did your dr recommend? Is your doctor a female doctor?
    Does regular maintenance help with your bladder control?

topper likes this.
  6. topper

topper Member

My uroligist" is a woman" and she recommended 2 options. Prostate massage by finger/fingers pushing or working the build up out, which would have been a regular absolutely non sexual experience, or a prostate toy or a dildo with a smooth surface that would also push the cum out. In the Drs office, it wasn't the female Dr who did the work, it would have been a younger male Assistant. Thankfully, My wife took the Drs. advice and we decided to do it at home.(my wife used to work for her )
    I was peeing three or four times, during the night and my bathroom visits dropped to 1 or none.. Never lost bladder control, other than peeing a lot. I thought it was because my other Dr. told me to drink a lot more water, but I cut that down to drinking something when Im thirsty, not just to constantly filling myself . After the initial problem was resolved, a regular monthly maintenance was perscribed, which my wife grew to enjoy doing. Me too.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    Cprailone, Suburbanray and Ralfee like this.
  7. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Lol, nothing is better than this. Fucking yourself and watching a pussy. Oh my God!!!

Cprailone likes this.
  8. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How does prostate massaging help make you NOT need to go the bathroom so much?

9. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Prostate problems, like enlarged prostate can cause the need to pee more often because of shrinking the about your bladder can expand according to my urologist. By keeping the prostate drained the problem can be helped. Not on the advice of my Dr., who had a magic pill, I went from getting up 4-5 times/night after a couple months of regular use of the Venus 2000, to maybe once, normally after about 7 hours of sleep.

Suburbanray likes this.
  10. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

My urologist is also a woman. She does the prostate massaging, or rather DREs. I did not know ahead that the urologist is female. I am very body modest so went into a total panic attack when I found out at the last minute a woman would be putting her finger up m arse and dealing with my urology problems.

Lovnflman likes this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Hey guys

Can we get this thread back on topic please . Its a kind of wondering off . The OP was asking about toys and there use.

Thanks

12. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Well, I have a 4 inch cylindrical vibrator from Target that gets me off.

And I have a Fleshlight that I have named Ann, a pseudonym I used for my wife when I wrote a short history on Literotica of my short sex adventures before marriage. Really intense orgasms and I become sensitive after, something I've only experienced in intercourse in the past. I haven't seen Ann much yet as I want to use it with my wife as a "threesome" and she is currently having physical problems that force us to put it off.

Suburbanray and PGA like this.
  13. Justfun4

Justfun4 Members

I need your doctors number!!

14. budg282

budg282 Members

To address the original topic.my partner and I have simultaneously watched each other masturbate while taking dildos. I think it's actually an underrated practice. Your only focused on pleasing yourself and you get a great visual to get off to.