Wife orgasms too quickly and then either loses interest or sex is uncomfortable

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Wyoming04, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Wyoming04

Wyoming04 Members

My wife reaches orgasms very quickly and after just loses interest, dries up and has a difficult time continuing. I'm glad she can reach orgasm, but the problem is I don't. I love pleasing her and watching her enjoy it but it's very tough for me to want to continue having sex with her when I know I more than likely won't be able to orgasm. Has anyone experienced this before? I just don't know what I can do for her, she feels awful about it and it has really had a negative affect on our sex life.

Most women I've talked to always say she should be able to have multiple orgasms, women were blessed with that ability but she just can't do it.

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really can't answer you on this one. Except to say she needs to seek help from a women health doctor. My wife is very open with discussing intimate details with her doctor. I am the same way with my doctor. He knows we are a very sexually active senior couple.
    My wife gets a time released testosterone pellet every 6 months and this helps her with her sexual appetite,energy level,and weight control.
    Maybe, a woman needs to answer this one.
    My wife can have one big "O" from oral, but I let her come down a bit and enjoy it. She knows I will then penetrate her and I ask her how she wants it. It's her chose. I give her options and she is better prepared. She doesn't always get a second "O", and that's OK, but many times she does. I think it is because she feels more in control. Just my thoughts.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sweet, you don't have any pressure to perform for more than a few mins. :p

4. Ronel lebuna

Ronel lebuna Members

What if don't give her long foreplay ? do little kiss then penetrate her with your penis. Foreplay is a big role in orgasm lessen it can help her not to reach orgasm quickly. just my opinion.

5. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hmmm. I’m surprised she “dries up” right away. I stay wet for a while after orgasm. All women are different but it still seems odd to be completely dry shortly after orgasm.

Maybe not all the time, but you should take turns who orgasms first. That might help her stay aroused for longer and both of your needs will be met.

liv2luv likes this.
  6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Maybe she needs to drink more water.

7. Wizard1012

Wizard1012 Members

Lube for the dryness and attack the G Spot for additional orgasms.

8. topper

topper Member

Then let her take a break and fuck you for a change. She may love being in charge Buy her a strapon. You will have the biggest orgasms of your life. You have to keep the excitement level high.

9. Treesa

Treesa Members

I orgasm extremely quick as well and get tired but just let the guy keep going because i tend to orgasm again. But I honestly know guys who have sex with me feel great because a few minutes in me if he's big and knows how to use it I'm screaming in 5

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife of 25 years developed this problem. She would always orgasm harder when riding me as she could direct it right where it got her off the hardest but before I had my orgasm. I'd flip her over and hit her doggie style which we both enjoyed as I could penetrate her deeper and orgasm harder myself. Then in her late 30's early 40's she'd almost immediately dry up once I was inside her again in the doggie position which caused irritation for both of us so out came the KY but then she was so wet I could hardly tell I was inside her. That's when we experimented with anal sex. She always enjoyed me fingering her bung while she was riding me so we decided to try my cock in there. She'd ride me to orgasm then get into a spooning position so I could enter her ass. Problem solved, her ass was so tight I'd cum inside her ass in a matter of minutes.

11. liv2luv

liv2luv Members

2 things...
    I would have to question if she is actually has an orgasm, or faking it so that it can be over....

or maybe its you... you seem to be able to easily give your wife what she came to the party for, but its possible that if you were a bit more "in tune" with her body you could recognize the signs of her impending orgasm and back off a little so that she doesnt go over the edge.... which then, if she is truly interested in the sex she will continue to be "involved" for a much longer time, which may give you time to get worked up enough to get yours too.....

on the plus side, feel VERY lucky she can orgasm quickly, as there is very little worse than getting yours, losing interest and leaving her without... the marriage may not last long if you cant satisfy her. (although, an orgasm alone does NOT mean she has gotten fully satisfied).... when it comes to love and sex, its a mind thing as much as it is a physical thing, and both have to be fully stimulated to feel fully satisfied, if only satisfied for a short time...

after her orgasm, try shifting back to light foreplay mode and give her 15-20 minutes of "mind" sex, and then she may become ready to go another round for you....