Wife not ready for sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Viper17, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Not a great idea unless he wants a rape charge against him.And btw,we're never your property either.Glad I'm not married to someone like you.

2. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

We don't know exactly why though.How could we?Each individual case is different.There could be a myriad of reason's and the only way he's going to find out,IS to talk to her.Unless he can read her mind!

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What do you think, she is physically unable to lie or something

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

This thread and your situation has puzzled me for the last few days.
    Normally, I would have suggested talking to your wife, but in your case, I wonder if too much talking has been the problem.
    From other threads that you have posted, clearly you have a lot of insecurities about your sexual performance. Coupled with your wife being a virgin and the fact that you appeared to have talked to her about sex before you were married, I can see what may have happened.
    To most of us, a sexual relationship with our partner is something that develops BETWEEN us, but in your case, I suspect that you have managed to divorce it from love and feelings, leaving it as simply an act.
    For the future, I would suggest not even mentioning the word for a few months and concentrating on expressing your feelings by mental and physical closeness in other ways.
    Unlike men, women have a monthly cycle and really wanting sex mainly happens over a few days If you have made advances at the wrong times, it may well have made the situation a whole lot worse.
    Rather than plot a chart, just work on how she reacts in bed. When you feel that the time is right, be gentle and caring. Full penetrative sex may not happen the first few times, but DON'T talk about it and kill the emotions for another few years.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that the problem has been too much talking and it has ended up more like planning an arctic expedition, rather than a warm close experience..

6. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Thats pretty patronising tbh.I'm not sure why she WOULD lie if the guy discussed it in a gentle non threatening way.What would she get out of lying?Nothing.I've only just joined this post,and from reading other replies,the OP has posted about this before,which I have missed.If the OP has already attempted to speak with his wife on a few other occasions,and nothing has changed,then I would suggest them both seeing a sex therapist (if thats the actual issue here)or get some marriage councelling.Physical intimacy is important in a marriage,and if the lack of it continue's,the marriage will more than likely end,especially if your wife refuses to discuss it or refuses councelling etc.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Perhaps you need a pen pal to assist you..

Bill Cosby DOC # NN7687
    1200 Mokychic Road, Collegeville, PA 19426

tumbling.dice likes this.
  8. To love, honor, and OBEY. Don't take vows unless you mean them.

9. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

And forcing your wife to have sex as you suggested is honouring them?Wow!As for obey,we omitted that in our marriage vows.Way too old fashioned in this day and age.Did'nt that crap go out in the 50's?

scratcho likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its pretty patronizing to point out a human has the ability to lie?

11. Woah, woah... I'm not suggesting he rape her. I'm suggesting he have HIS OWN way with her. Big difference.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You evidently think so. If it's not mutually inclusive, what would "HIS OWN WAY"mean?

13. It means he has sex with her, but she is a willing participant of course.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you both are religious, mention to her that it is obvious your god made you exactly the way you are supposed to be--the way he wanted you formed including the intimacy, the clitoris, the nerves that deliver pleasure to the brain.
    OR- rub her feet and legs a considerable amount of time. Back rub, etc. Do not rush and do not be disappointed if she doesn't warm up from a loving touch. Above and beyond that--dump your religion or dump her if the situation stays the same. Or not. Life is to live and is not worth much if her cowardice is continued.

15. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I actually think my original suggestion to give her mdma has some merit

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Ya’ll don’t get neon at all.

17. I think he is the best member

Driftrue and McFuddy like this.
  18. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I hear he HAS the best member.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, but i have to assume that would be a sin too.

20. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Cognac and Barry White I tells ya.