Wife not ready for sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Viper17, Jan 10, 2019.

1. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Just answering your question.

Damn. Someone needs to get laid.

PS: There are two Shift keys in case you’re missing one.

EloiseAtThePlaza and Driftrue like this.
  2. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

I'm not familiar with the post from August.Have you actually sat down with your wife and discussed what the actual issue it?Is she overly shy?Is she scared?(She may of read the first time can be painful)Unless you know the reason,you're never be able to fix it.If after you've covered all area's and she still can't bring herself to have sex,maybe see a sex therapist together.
    Someone mentioned that having sex outside a marriage is not commiting a sin.I'm not religeous,but tbh I would'nt be happy if my husband was screwing around,and I know he would'nt like it if I were either.If you're doing that,then you're not committed to eachother and should'nt be married.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I was saying sex outside of marriage is not a sin. Such as sex before marriage, or sex with someone you don't plan to marry.
    And no, I wouldn't do an open relationship either, but it works for some people, and I wouldn't class that as "screwing around" or not being committed to each other... plenty of polyamorous people are also in committed relationships.

4. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Sorry misunderstood what you said.yes each to their own re ployamorous r/ships too.

Driftrue likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Bullshit

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi, with these threads.

The amount of times the guys think its just a matter of kick starting the wifes sex drive. She doesnt fuck her husband so that can only possibly mean she has never gotten horny befotre. Facepalm

The amount of times the women are like mimimimimi why dont you just talk to your wife? When they know exactly why she doesnt fuck the husband. Facepalm.

Every time with these threads

7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Deep breaths, VG.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

It's ''lose'' not ''loose.'' Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine.

Honestly? It sounds like she isn't ready for marriage. Not necessarily sex, thus her telling you to leave, if you want to.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Go Easy On Him Mc F......He Posted That At About 7-15 am......Clearly Hasn't Had His First

Coffee Of The Day......He Should Improve With Time...... :D

Cheers Glen.

McFuddy likes this.
  10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I have met people in committed long term relationships who are not sexually monogamous.
    Perhaps I shouldn't have said "plenty".

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

.......or

And Im just throwing it out there.

He looks like Dwight from the Office, married to a girl that looks like Hermione from Harry Potter

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Im not the poster boy for commited monogamous relationships, but I dont see how its logically possible to feel more special for your partner to regularly say, you know what, i am going to grab a taxi and go fuck this other person tonight, save me some popcorn.

People just use the word polyamorous when they are bored of fucking their partner but still stuck paying off the same mortgage

Running Horse and Deidre like this.
  13. Just throw her on the bed and have YOUR OWN way with her. Remember, that's your wife, and wife = PROPERTY.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe she needs to marry the right guy with the key?

[​IMG]

15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

We should ask the Latrine.

16. Napoleon Hill’s Spectre

Napoleon Hill’s Spectre Members

Are you sure she’s female? :(

scratcho likes this.
  17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

We Must Assume So But I Don't Think He's Had The Opportunity To Look Into It....... Could Be A Big Surprise

In Store When The Clothing Comes Off...... :D

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I'm not going to argue about polyamory : )
    I have met people who are not sexually monogamous who are committed and long term with each other.

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Many a true word spoken in jest.
    That exact thing happened to a guy who I was working with in the mid 60s. His wedding night was quite a time to remember.
    It made headline news a few days later. The priest who married them resigned and by the time that the police investigated, the TV had skipped the country.
    As you can work out, I was a teenager at the time. It was quite an interesting start to my first part time job at the local theater.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  20. Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc Members

She might be "asexual" (a small percentage of humans are repulsed by sex and have almost no libido at all). If that is the case, there's not much you can do except to accept living with her in a sexless marriage.

Asexuality - Wikipedia