Wife not ready for sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Viper17, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

To start ny wife is 23. And im 35
    Ok so i got married 8 months ago me and my wife r both virgins waiting until marriage ok so since we got married we have tried everything to jave sex but she backs out she keeps saying shes not ready to loose her virginity we been kinda distant last couple weeks she told me last night that she wont sttop me from leaving if i want too.
    But i dont wanna leave i love her so much but at the same time id like to have sex at least once .
    So my question is what should i do? We have been together for 2 years

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Did you take any of the advice you were given when you posted about this back in August?

GLENGLEN, morrow and Driftrue like this.
  3. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Yes i did

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You'll have to update me then, did not see (or don't remember) thread from August. What didn't work? Has anyone suggested giving her MDMA? Try that.

5. Viper17

Viper17 Members

What's mdma

6. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

This is not a game of 20 questions. If you really want help and just aren't trolling you have to paint the entire picture of what is going on. Otherwise you are wasting yours and everyone else's time.

7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You sound like a teacher, bft : P

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

drugz

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

LOL - I have been called worse things. Its just I hate wasting time and this guy says he is 35 and asks questions like he's 15.

GLENGLEN, Mike Literous and Driftrue like this.
  10. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Finding out about these matters are done before you were married,being engaged would give you some idea of the woman you are going to marry

11. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Im not trolling
    So i met my wife
    At end of 2016 went out fpr a while the .7 months later i proposed then 5 mo ths later we got married b4 we got married we always talked about having sex after married we was both excited and nervous since it was our first time.
    So sonce been married shes always had an excuse of not having sex i didnt preasure her for the first month or so then i started to get aggrevated about it we Have went to counciling that didnt work she tried to get relaxed by drinking a couple beers that didnt work we started out slow didnt rush ?we talked while laying down we where both relaxed and i tried to start someing with her she stopped me kept telling me she is scared and its been like this since we got married and yesterday she told me that she wasnt ready to loose her virginity and if i wanted to leave i could she has talked to her mother,sister,friends about it but they all cant figure out why shes not ready im trying to be as patient as possible but its kinda hard now i love her so much and she knows that

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Why did you want to wait until marriage before having sex?

13. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Religious beliefs

14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Have you talked about whether you plan to have children?

15. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Yes we have but i dont see that happening either since im 35 and she doesnt want sex yet im not having a kid while im 37 or older

16. Viper17

Viper17 Members

She does want kids though

17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I'd ask her when she plans on doing this.

Honestly it sounds like she just doesn't like the idea of sex. You may have to get used to the idea of being celibate.
    How would she feel about you having sex outside of your marriage, but remaining with her?

18. Viper17

Viper17 Members

I dont really wanna do that because it would be a sin but i have thought about it

19. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It's not a sin. But we won't start off down that road...

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think you should stay together. Take it from me man... sex isn't all that it's cracked up to be anyway. You're not really missing out; it only feels that way.