Wife is not keen on receiving oral sex

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, May 4, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We are married for more than 20 years and have wonderful sex life. Several years ago my wife allows me to go down on her and on many occasions she climaxed with oral sex alone. During last 2 to 3 years, she is not very keen for go down on her. Is there any other couple/females are in similar situations like this, and how will you remedy the situation and make the woman to enjoy oral sex on her?

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

What woman in their right mind doesn't want to have their pussy eaten???:fearscream::anguished::screamcat:
    All kidding aside, I went through something similar with my woman a few years ago. It seems that because of menopause she wasn't producing near enough natural lubricant to be able to enjoy getting eaten. We solved this problem with hormones and man made lubricants. There are quite a few brands of sexual lubricants on the market and with some you can choose whether you want flavored or unflavored.

3. Treesa

Treesa Members

She's probably insecure about her vaginal cleanliness.

4. Aninjastruggle

Aninjastruggle Members

From my experience I feel that this isn’t something that is to do with you or how well you are doing the job. This is generally more about a mental or internalized reaction to the action. Like mentioned before it could be about cleanliness or the perception that it is “dirty”. Oh it could be as simple as she wants a goodnight kiss and doesn’t want to imagine kissing her own downstairs. I have had this experience and it can most certainly derail the mood, but you have just got to remember that it isn’t about you.

Personally, I am a giver by nature and this subject is no different. It brings great pleasure to give. Giving in this area gives a great boost to the sex (I believe to both parties). However, many women are more holistic love. Not every situation is the same, but I feel that the act of oral sex is just that in most occasions “sex”. So maybe she needs to be warmed up a little bit, some kisses elsewhere, a rub down, or taking a shower together could go a long way. Taking a shower together goes along way for confidence if she is worried about cleanliness, as a bonus.

The bottom line that I would add is that it isn’t something to just jump in to some warning and preparation; be it mentally/physically on both parties is vital. Try dropping a hint that it is your intention to give her oral sex in the evening (or whenever). This way there is a mental preparation and she will have the opportunity to freshen up if she wants, but just the anticipation of that act may be enough to get her in the mood.

The best oral may be to talk to her about it.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Guess I'm lucky because all the women I've been with loved having their pussies licked equally as much as sucking cock.