Wife has stopped getting wet all of a sudden

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Superbazooka, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Superbazooka

Superbazooka Members

Hi, this is my first time posting and my first time posting anything like this on the internet. I am 42 and my wife is 41, we have been married for 3 years. We dated in high school and after 20 some years, everything aligned just right, we ended up getting together and marrying.
    While dating and in our first year and a half of marriage, sex was 100% mind blowing!! She would be damn near dripping wet durring foreplay. And when I would go down on her, she would squirt like ive never seen before which was a huge turn on for me!!
    We had sex regularly..at least 7 to 8 times a week and it was awesome! Then, i noticed she and we started to slow down a little and we would have sex 3 to 5 times a week and still do.
    About a year ago, i noticed she slowly stopped squirting as much and now she doesnt at all. Then, i noticed a few months latter she stopped getting wet when we would kiss and carress and play before sex. And we switch things up on foreplay.
    Now, if i dont go down on her, she is not wet. Once i start eating her out, and shes working towards her orgasm, she finally gets wet and I am able to insert 1 or 2 fingers for extra stimulation for her. Last night, she actually squirted a decent amount and came out of now where. It was awesome!!
    I remeber i could comenin from work, we would kiss, and i would slide my hand down her pants and just like that she was soaked, not anymore, i miss that.

Just random things I will share.....------->
    I asked her about her and masturbation and she says it dies nothing for her, and shes never really done it and dont care for it. She said she has always squirted. When we have foreplay, i can gently suck on her breasr and nipples she makes faces like its painful, she has DD breast. She loves getting ate out, and when she gives me a blow job she is lavking but i dint say anything and sometimes she wants to do it till i complete but it takes me about 10 minutes with oral and she keeps switching hand mouth positions or starts licking it instead of staying consistent. We have toys, some she picked out but when i suggest them or ask to bring them out, i can tell she really dont want to. I dont like lube if i have to go down on her or want to go down on her but i possibly would consider it for intercourse but she hasnt mentioned it at all.
    She is and has been on blood pressure meds before we got together. It has not changed
    Would almost want to rape me and now its like she has gotten over comfortable with me and i dont see that anymore.
    She was on mood stabilizer before we got together and was on them up till a few weeks ago and said she scaled herself off of it because it was making her sluggish and more tired.
    At the beginning of sex durring foreplay, she wants to hurry through it and get straight to sex.
    Home life is great, not a huge amaount of stress, no more or less while the sex was awesome
    I do realize horomones change, but really? That fast i feel its more.
    I have talked with her about it and she gets frustrated or like it is a problem talking about it.
    I asked her is it me, her, us, does she want someone else, need an affair to get the excitement back since our newness excitement has passed, is she happy, sad..she said no to all. She said she has no clue whats going on. I came out and asked her if shes seeing anyone outside of the marriage and she will start reaping and chuckling no, not at all and its a weird little chuckle and facial expression and i ask her if she ever has and she will start wiping her hand through her hair, doing the weird little chuckle and say no. It just a weird thing i have not seen her do before ..ohh yeah, her voice pitch goes up to a higher pitch and she to her right when she answers me. I asked her do we need to bring someone into the bedroom for spice, guy or girl, or does she want to bring a guy or girl home or i even asked her can i have a friends with benefits and she did the chuckle laugh thing ans said if you feel you need to but i reallydont want you too and in the mist of saying that, she started tearing up and almost started crying but shitch back to the chuckle and her voice went up in pitch. For some reason, i honestly think shes seeing someone just from a weird hut feeling. I might just be reading too much into eveything because i cant figure it out.

She talked to our family dr and she switched her mood stabilizer to a lower dose and differnt kind but like i said, my wife tapered herself off of it.
    She said she talked to her Gyno and put her on birth control and for some odd reason she stopped it also and i asked her but she gave me some reason that i really just dismissed.
    We dont do drugs, we dont drink. No std's or sti's per our test at the dr.

Sometimesshe will sext me while at work and send vagina or boob pics and we know sex is on the menu for the evening and its heated even when we get home but when sex time comes, its like she just isnt there.

Does anyone male or female have any suggestions, help, or comments for me?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Try taking her out on a date! :kissingcat:

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Could it be her age? Try some nice lubes.. lots of reasons..

Could be just the honeymoon period is over, your relationship is just relaxing ..

Try less pressure, and more romance..

Also, look through the threads, you will discover lots of people with the same thing, see what's been discussed and the advice given in them.. you never know!

kinulpture likes this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Or just make her a spam sandwich. LMAO.

5. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Have you tried turning her off and on again?

GLENGLEN and Mallyboppa like this.
  6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

How many miles since her last service ? might be low on fluids

Orison, GLENGLEN and NoHobo like this.
  7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

All I can say, my friend, is live it up. Wait til fifty+. Hopefully you'll survive menopause - and no, 41 is not too early to be going through menopause - my wife was younger. It's like the Sahara desert at the convent...

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like somebody needs to participate in the ice bucket challenge. :D

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would first recommend for her to see her doctor. Also, It could be something as simple as hanging her diet and stay hydrated. Possibly, use a different bath soap.
    In the meantime, use a quality lube.
    Don’t put pressure on her about it, just work through it with her. FWIW

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The 10, 000th post about no sex after you put a ring on it, but sure, blame the meds

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's a sad point in life when every husband comes to the realization that women simply don't think of sex like men. I think I speak for most of the gender, it consumes our thoughts, where women are usually off on another plane someplace.

12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Try anal

13. DJ Parrish

DJ Parrish Members

I am quite the opposite. 48, and going through menopause. I am hornier now than I've ever been... and usually dripping wet. All I have to do is see a dick pic and there I go!!!

Micheal9 likes this.
  14. JandD

JandD Visitor

My wife wasn't into much, but showing her some pics of her covered with strangers cum really did it

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We use lube for my wife and fb but my fwb is perpetually wet.

16. Kingsamy

Kingsamy Members

you could try lubs, or some sex libido boosters

17. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Check with the doctor. Good chance it's menopause. Some women get supercharged at least temporarily, others lose libido and ability to lubricate.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's what I would start looking at but as was also said, why don't you romance her.
    That's not actually a question.
    She's not a machine.
    She's not a toy for your sexual use - they would have been a lot cheaper if you factor in divorce costs! lol
    She's human and needs to be respected and treated as one.

;)