Wife gags when i come in her mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by John gibson, Jan 1, 2019.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I have a spot that is gag reflex sensitive. I gained weight a few years ago, and the spot shifted.
    The weight is gone but the new spot remains.
    I’m curious when exactly she gags. During oral overall, or only when the cum is introduced?
    Other things to think about:
    have you developed a curve?
    Has your fluid intake changed?
    Are you deep in or mid mouth when you cum? (This affects how we perceive ejaculate texturally and taste wise)
    How aroused is she when going down? (I’m much more content to swallow when my sweetie has wound me up. For reference, I’m 50, he’s 66.)
    Would she be OK with body or face shots rather than swallowing? Would you? (You could lick up your own mess)

2. John gibson

John gibson Members

Only when i cum she gags. Nothing else has changed as far ss i know

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I can take his dick all the way in my mouth... But the idea alone of cum shooting in makes me gag. I want to swallow but am terrified I'll full on throw up. Any advice?

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Bingo.
    I agree. I have never really enjoyed the taste of a vagina, particularly those gals who get very wet..which is awesome otherwise of course!
    I "sacrifice" because I love getting her off and watching her lean back and moan..so I do it gladly.
    Like most guys, whether they will admit it or not, in the heat of a really hot lone time session have tasted their own cum. And yeah...it;s not that great. But I do appreciate a gal who takes in in since I assume she is doing it for the same reason I do her.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When he's about to cum pull back some on his cock and let it's head lay on top of your tongue with your mouth open. As he shoots his load swallow each spurt before the next shot. Unlike my present wife my ex had a hard time swallowing my entire load at once so started doing this which worked out better for her. Give it a try.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. Treesa

Treesa Members

I personally just close my eyes and swallow, most times I still have to suck him clean, I guess I just got used to doing it.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Try adding pineapple to your daily intake . It seems to sweeten the taste .Fortunately my wife has always enjoyed sucking and swallowing it .
    Since she can orgasm from doing it she's been happy to do it for years and I've been able to enjoy , on occasion , watching her show a friend of ours how good she is at it .

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

My cum tastes awful and has a slight yellowish tint to it, at least it did 10 years ago. Now I have at least one or two of the pineapple cups daily. The color is white, and the taste is more neutral. I can hardly taste it. Before, I couldn't handle the taste. It makes a world of difference to my system.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Deathgod

Deathgod Members

Maybe deep throat when he cums so it doesn't touch your tongue?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. Deathgod

Deathgod Members

Does the pineapple work? Heard it was bs

11. CLDL

CLDL Members

YES, IT DOES!!!!!!

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Close your eyes? Never.... Why??

13. Treesa

Treesa Members

It's become force of habit I guess. I can blow him with my eyes wide open but that split second I feel him cum I close my eyes and swallow it all.

BoyToy69 and Angela36 like this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Now that you put it that way I better understand. Closing your eyes eliminates the sense of sight, and better allows you to concentrate on your sense of taste. Kinda like how I enjoy listening to music in the dark - eliminating the sense of sight heightens my sense of hearing.

BoyToy69 and Treesa like this.
Tags: