Wife as Head of Household

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Arch Duke Ferdinand, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Arch Duke Ferdinand

Arch Duke Ferdinand Members

Anyone else in a relationship like this? After over 20 years together our sex life was dull, we fought a lot and I was making a lot of bad decisions and about 3 months ago I had a melt down and the outcome was I submitted to my wife in every way and promised to obey her and we are both happier that we ever have been. She controls the finances and took my credit cards and debit card, I do all the housework, serve her, cook for her, she controls when we have sex, she wants me to respond to her with yes maam or no maam, I stand when she comes in the room etc. It sounds crazy but being early retired and living on a farm there is lots to do and I have never been happier or more productive. I used to be an over bearing dick and my wife, always a very assertive woman in her own right, just kept quiet to keep the peace. Now we both know we could not go back to the way it was before. I wish I would have submitted to her long ago.

arizonacook and Candy Gal like this.
  2. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Not something I could ever do. But if it works for you, then it is good.

3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

WOW I am delighted this works for you both.

4. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

it sounds a bit hot to me--- good for you 2 figuring out what works for you

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

We dont have a head of household . We work as a partnership and that works for us.

6. drock69

drock69 Members

Whatever works!