Wierd hash oil.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, Jan 16, 2005.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

k so I buy this querter of hash oil off this guy I know, and I open the vial, and it smells kinda like syrup and has a sweet taste, I heated it in a spoon to see what would happen, smoke came off when the bubbles popped, then it dried and looked like a golden resin, I smoked 9 good hits and didnt get buzzed. I think I got ripped off, what bout u?

2. McJesus

McJesus Member

Yikes...how much did that cost ya?

3. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Sounds like you just bought 1/4 of maple syrup. Better get down to some ass-beating.

4. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

yep an ass kicking is in store for someone

5. McJesus

McJesus Member

Dude no way, maybe it's just an import of some of the best damn maple syrup you've ever fucking tasted!

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I noticed what it wuz today. Its fuckin Vanilla extract....if that asshole calls for the rest of the money Im gonna tell him to go fuck himself.

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

You should be more pro-active in dealing with your problem. Odds are, he won't call back unless he thinks you're really stupid, so if he does, just say it was great and you want more, so you can get him to meet you somewhere to have him stabbed/beaten/castrated, etc.

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya, I got hooked up wit a good dealer, my best friends brother!! So he be sellin me good shit for 50 a querter. which kicks ass.

9. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

hehehe...