Widespread in Savannah Oct 16

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by terrapinstationed, Aug 25, 2005.

1. terrapinstationed

terrapinstationed Member

Hey friends and fam....goin to the widespread show in Savnnah this fall. How 'bout you??? Savannah, what a town, which honestly is haunted in its own right is such a good time in itself not to mention with 'spread in town. I'm getting a hotel on the beach at hilton head for the weekend for any kind folks that might wanna take in some ocean air or need some shelter along with the tunes. Be good and take care

2. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

not hitting savannah but i'm hittin up the homestead in charleston and heading over to macon for a weekender... :) have fun in savannah! if it wasn't on a sunday and i didn't have class in the am monday i would be there.

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I love Savannah, I used to live in that area, I am supposedly going back sometime within the next 2 months, maybe that will be the time, probably not, but have fun anyway.

4. terrapinstationed

terrapinstationed Member

My mini Widespread vacation has been extended...I'm gonna hit up the Charleston show as well....my camp (hotel) will be 2 blocks from the show....I have an extra ticket for savannah for trade if anybody will need a ticket....I'm really excited about seeing the boys down there....I have had a lot of life and memories from that particular chunk of earth and it has inspired a lotta good writing and cosmic awakening...glad to have widespread in my little mental toybox.....peace and may your paths be blessed

5. OceanLily

OceanLily Member

i used to live in savannah..area called Wilmington island near Tybee island...

Terra ..why stay in hilton head..its 30 minutes away from savannah... whats wrong with staying in tybee island..its 15 minutes away from savannah... just a thought... :)

6. terrapinstationed

terrapinstationed Member

right on lily
    tybee is more convenient and maybe affordable in travel time....thank you....a lot less golf courses are better on the eyes as well....take care and may the four winds blow you safely home