...why?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WeeDMaN, May 20, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Why are there people killing eachother over drugs, rather yet, why does the human race continue to make war, why do we have to struggle to servive? The only way we are gonna get out of this perdictment, is to get the bullet ourselves, as long as there are hard drugs like crack,cocaine,heroin, there will be constant drive by shootings and white/black figures, being picked off the sidewalk, lifeless...

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

most of the wars now are over religion...i dont belive in any religion so i think these wars ar idiotic(i think all wars are)

and i think that the "wars" over drugs are beacuse people are greedy..plain and simple

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

true, but wut bothers me is humans should be friends and love one another, but rite now all we are doing is depleting the human race.

4. makno

makno Senior Member

theres way too many people ! heroin doesnt make you violent !l ack of $and alternativs may!....drugs have nothing to do with killing ...people have always done both!

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

hey not everyone is like that...i try to stay with my peers who have the same "hippy" mentalty as me ..and try to ignor what is going on with the violence...but then i also want to help my fellow man who is going don the wrong path...but i dont know what to do...peace is one of the rarest things on earth...thas y it has such a high price tag