why

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Aug 19, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

find a better dating site.

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I think we'd better...there's way too many Barbies and not enough Kens out there...:D

Seriously, attractive doesn't have to mean a "perfect" face...;) There are plently of skin-deep beauties with ugly insides too.

3. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

But there is loads of different toys in the toybox :D

There are plenty of ugly people with ugly insides as well.....wot's yer point?

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

My point is that you could have all the plastic surgery in the world and still be ugly.

We've all got a right to choose our mates.....most animals are way pickier than humans. They want the perfect genes to pass on, so the males must fight for the privelage. Most beautiful feathers and such. So run outside and tell the animal kingdom that they are all superficial.....just don't run between two battling male moose...;) Or who knows? Maybe they'll think you're hot..:D

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

maybe you should look outside your computer to find attractive people, if the guys on the dating sites are posting there chancesare its cause they have problems meeting women for one reaon or another, wether its looks or personality or whatever
    you'd probly have a better chance finding someone who fits you if ya just went out & met some real people instead of trying to find em online
    i know some decent people do look for dates online, but in general its the lowest life forms whoo resort to that

6. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

and i agree....ihmurria seems to disagree tho' [​IMG]

But we aren't animals [​IMG] We aren't driven by the same pattern of tail feathers....and the biggest muscles aren't everybodies cup of tea........are you saying that all us guys should be beating each others brains out to prove their worth to the alpha female? if so...how do you go about picking the alpha female? ..... and are you sure she'll find brute force attractive? [​IMG]

And, pray tell, which are the most attractive tail feathers? the business suit? the casual slacks and shirt? the whaleskin winterproofs? the loincloth?

Humans are constantly evolving, we require a mix of genes......an enclosed group of humans will soon die out as we cannot healthily interbreed.....animals are superficial when it comes to procreating because they can afford to be.....usually to keep population numbers at an ideal level....humans, as ihmurri has so wonderfully demonstrated, can be picky...and totally disregard individuals because she percieves them as ugly..she can judge people solely on how they look, and that's ok, because someone else will percieve them as a perfect mate.....she's acting like an animal...so by your definition, yes, superficial

7. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

some people preffer unattractive mates cause they feel they'd be more likely to remain faithfull & appreciative

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

some of us ugly guys got good hearts!!!!

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

ummm... when did I say that? Quote me on it and I'll admit it, but I never said that. I'm not looking for a model, but I'm not going to date someone who I'm turned off by being with - either by their physical selves or their personalities. I apologize for having personal standards, apparently that's now offensive. yeesh, everyone's picky. you probably wouldn't date me, does that make you superficial or a bad person? Because it's sounding like you keep ragging on me for having some preferences which don't mesh with the people on the one 'net dating site I was looking at.

oh, and we are animals. Humans are animals, just a different type than birds or lions or what have you.

10. ruski

ruski Senior Member

theres lots of good looking people around here