why

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Aug 19, 2005.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

are all the men in my area so atrociously unattractive? I don't mean the kinda blah looking that you can get over the better you know someone, I mean, wouldnt' touch 'em without a hazmat suit on, and possibly a blindfold as well. jeeeez. well, maybe just the folks in my area who go to online dating sites :p

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hahaha there are a lot of ugly river guys that live near me.

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

haha, i found my ex's profile on there. how depressing is that, yeesh

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Man if they look bad on their dating profile then they must be about 10x's worse in real life.

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

oh god, lace. defiantly true.

6. lace_and_feet

Oh wow...that is sad. Reminds me of the feeling I got when I encountered my boyfriend's ex on myspace. Actually that kinda made me happy in a strange and wrong way. Like reading someone's diary that I shouldn't have been reading.

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

it's kinda depressing because 1) he updated it the day I broke up with him 2) I can't use that until his profile isn't up anymore and 3) wow was he ever a mistake, seeing his face reminds me of it every time :(

8. lace_and_feet

Why was he a mistake?

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hmm.... mostly because I thought it was gonna be more than it was. He started calling me his girlfriend so I expected a real relationship, instead he wanted to be exclusive fuckbuddies. He'd never call me, didn't have clue one about romance (I don't mean flowers every week, I mean light a fucking candle once in a while). He was a neatfreak who made fun of my messy house (I'm not a neatfreak) and he really didn't know how to listen when it came to bedroom stuff (ie "it hurts when you do this" didn't mean he should stop doing it to him, nor did "it feels really good when you do this" mean he should ever try and repeat that action)

*sigh* I wish I hadn't stuck around as long as I did, more than anything else. We were together for like three months, it shoulda been a one month deal (the first month he was good in bed at least)

10. lace_and_feet

That's too bad, he sounds like a dick. At least you broke up with him, and after three months. Hell I know some girls who have stayed with insensitive assholes for 3 years!

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Maybe it's a natural birth control? :D

12. alex714

alex714 To the Left

I can relate
    Ive noticed that theres this influx of beautiful women where I live and a severe lack of good looking men
    and those that are attractive are almost always taken

13. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Gods, i hate superficial people......

Would you book us all in for plastic surgery....just so we can all be beautiful for you? :D

14. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

there's a difference between being superficial and being realistic. If I find the person unattractive, not just neutral about what they look like but actually turned off by what they look like, then why on earth would I want to date them? It'd be mean to them because I wouldn't want to be making out with them or anything more, and I don't want to lead people on unduly.

15. Oz!

Why would ya be leading them on unduly? Do all these "ugly people" wanna fuck ya? :D Ask one on a date...they might say no! :eek:

Being superficial is branding them "ugly" because they don't fit your idea of aesthetically pleasing.......they prolly go live their life totally rocking someones world...it just isn't yours.

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hey, i know i'm not perfect or anything, mentally or physically. but most of those folks aren't "aesthetically pleasing" to most people

17. Oz!

Then i hope .... for their sake...that all your babies are born beautiful....or at least "aesthetically pleasing" to most :)

Or in years to come some person they have never met might be branding them as "ugly" on an open forum! :eek:

18. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Just drink some fuckin beer and move along... there's nothing to see here.

19. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Seriously, where do you people find such fucked up guys? :D

20. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They'era ll ugly because god hates you. That's the only reason, no further explanation is required.