Why you should celebrate thanksgiving with your family TOGETHER this year!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dude111, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Here in 'Murica you have the god given right to go to Thanksgivin', cough all over gram'ma, get stinkin' drunk and drive home.... might even shoot somethin' on the way. Don't matter who'all dies....[/sarcasm]

hotwater and Cookie Man like this.
  2. DINO CORTEZ

DINO CORTEZ Members

Sadly, 2020 has been rife with a mountain of compounded tragedies - for people in every corner of the world.

To blindly deny objective, absolutely easily provable, fact-based science, is one of the many sad symptoms of the declined state of Education and Civil Society during this very real pandemic - second only in seriousness to the ongoing preventable deaths of real people in real communities worldwide.

People are entitled to "opinions", and in some countries, "freedom of speech" allows expression of such individual opinions, BUT, in many such countries, that "freedom" is not protected when the "speech" is directly harmful to others.

ie. Suggesting that people ignore science-based safety precautions put in place to protect communities from proven lethal harm is very much akin to falsely crying "Fire!" in a crowded theatre. Neither are, nor should be, protected forms of "speech".

Tishomingo, Cookie Man and wrat1 like this.
  3. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

When was the last time you saw the hospitals storing bodies in refer trucks in the streets? People still question if Covid is real....?
    Well as a trucker looking for a silver lining here - maybe you will see a spike in the need for hauling. Seriously, if you're still not convinced it's real, have a chat with a health care worker.

Trump stands up there and brags its no big deal - in and out in a couple days.
    Be assured - You and I would not have an executive suite in the hospital, a sizeable team of presidential doctors from across the country and access to medication no one else can afford nor receive even if they could afford it. (just to point out Trumps version of reality)
    I noticed they didn't try the bleach injections first - just to rule that idea out, he seemed convinced it was the way to go with the common folk.

I sincerely hope, most people were wise enough to share a smaller turkey within their own small circle of loved ones, and can now look forward to many more to come where they can invite the world...
    Wishing you good health and safe travels truckerguy

4. DINO CORTEZ

DINO CORTEZ Members

Absolutely true. The (now fired) US President, enjoyed the royal version of socialized medicine that he and his conservative pals refuse to make standard for all people.

Tishomingo likes this.
  5. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

Never said it wasn't real..i have never seen refer trailers filled with bodies anywhere..i have healthcare workers in my family and they are not seeing what the news is talking about..i never said anything about Trump or showed support for him in any way in my comment..funny how people jump to that conclusion when somebody remotely questions this..i simply made an observation based on my experiences..i have been cautious as an expendable worker can be,but I refuse to live in fear..i am however curious about what the long term side effects will be from a vaccine that has been fast tracked

6. wrat1

wrat1 Members

here ya go
    Texas, Arizona bring in refrigerated trucks to store hundreds of bodies after coronavirus deaths surge | Fox News
    Photos show Texas inmates stacking COVID-19 dead outside morgue (nypost.com)
    Trucks storing bodies amid COVID-19 returns to food storage | Miami Herald
    Hospitals cope with the coronavirus through ventilator loans and a refrigerated truck for bodies of the dead: The Wake Up podcast (msn.com)

hotwater likes this.
  7. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

8. wrat1

wrat1 Members

not paying attention to what is going on is ignorant ( Ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing)
    staying ignorant is stupid

Piobaire likes this.
  9. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

Assumptions are great aren't they..i said I don't follow mainstream news and you assume I am ignorant and uninformed..i simply said I haven't seen trailers full of dead bodies myself..that is a long ways from not believing..have a nice day

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Truck:

I can understand your need to seek alternative news sources because the truth (for someone like yourself) is hard to accept.

It’s much easier to believe Dominion deleted 2.7 million trump votes nationwide, there are FEMA Concentration Camps throughout the country, fluoride was added to the water to dumb-down Americans, if Biden is elected there will be door-to-door gun confiscations, Government mind control by way of chemtrail contaminants, There’s a Homosexual Agenda to destroy the American way of life, Former President Barack Obama was a Kenyan and a Marxist, The North American Union, Jewish Money Manipulators control the banking system, there are Secret Muslim Training Camps Within the U.S., Hillary Clinton controls a powerful cabal of pedophiles who traffic kids for sex, then murder and cannibalize them in horrifying Satanic rituals....etc.......lol

wrat1 and Piobaire like this.
  11. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

Okay

I like that..nice assumption..have a good day

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

People like you are the reason the U.S. is suffering 25% of the deaths globally despite comprising only 4.8% of the world's population.
    The U.S. recorded 3,157 coronavirus deaths on Wednesday.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    wrat1 likes this.
  13. wrat1

wrat1 Members

you are ignorant and uninformed BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION no assumption made. this stuff has been ALL OVER THE NEWS and you CHOOSE to ignore it hence

Piobaire likes this.
  14. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

15. wrat1

wrat1 Members

you equate knowledge with fear?
    I choose to be informed about what's going on around me
    knowledge is key
    if you questioned EVERYTHING you would have seen/known of the reeefer truck morgue situation

16. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

Actually I knew all you shared I get bored easily and love stiring up assholes online..thanks for playing

17. wrat1

wrat1 Members

once again ignorance rears its head

Piobaire likes this.