Why would women date younger men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Kingem125, Feb 15, 2019.

1. LoRider

LoRider Members

I really think this is nature that older women go with us younger guys. I’m startled how many married women stray with is

Mirsman and erofant like this.
  2. erofant

erofant Members

LoRider - I think mature ladies love to be with younger guys not just for high-energy sex, but because younger guys make the ladies feel younger. Younger guys have a younger mindset, more youthful energy, etc. AND - they don't need pills to keep a hard-on, recovery time is shorter ……………. for those unbelievably hot, sexy ladies who just adore a young, hard-bodied, hard-cocked guy to give them nights of orgasmic bliss!

I LOVE the idea of ladies in their 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's craving some hard cock. Wanting to suck & fuck as much as they can get it. Why the hell NOT??!!!!! They deserve as much great sex as they can get !!! They had the kids, helped raise them, did all the "mom things", - So why shouldn't they be thoroughly ENJOYING another 30+ years of great, hot, satisfying sex??? I LOVE 'EM & respect them !!! If they want a younger guy ……… they deserve a younger guy!! (or any guy of their choice - no matter the age!)

Mirsman, ArtyB and granite45 like this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

If that's true, that implies that with age doesn't come wisdom. Cause experience leads to a much more pleasurable experience. Not to say some younger guys aren't experienced, but on average with age comes experience. So.............

4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My father was very popular fellow in his assisted living facility. The ratio of women who were ambulatory and reasonably clear headed to men of similar capability was about 10:1, and most of the women were a decade or so older than him.

Guys, make it to an advanced age and outlive most of your male peer contemporaries, and you will not experience any lack of romantic attention from women older than you.

granite45 and Angela36 like this.
  5. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Members

I personally much prefer older men even though I'm 18 some people just like different ages

Jerkaddict and bry75 like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

too bad shale's not around anymore.

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Because you prefer older men too?

Asmodean likes this.
  8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

shale?

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

a guy who used to be in here quite a bit. not sure if his profile is still around. if it is you may be able to read his postings.

Angela36 likes this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i was thinking of that other guy, but shale was a pretty good looking old fellow.

11. Aquarius8

Aquarius8 Members

Sometimes, a mature woman in her 40s can be attractive to a man in his 20s, because of her personality and presents herself as a maternal figure to guide a young stud in life to have a psychologically healthy relationship.

Mirsman likes this.
  12. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Younger men are more fun energetic and have more stamina when they're fucking and don't wear out as soon as us old fuckers/

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

I beg to differ. My old fucker has more stamina than any of the young guys I’ve been with.

14. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

And not to mention more experience at pleasing you instead of just myself and climbing off of you.

6Sailor9 and You me and coffee like this.
  15. You me and coffee

Right. There’s nothing worse than a lazy, self centered fuck. I mean, why bother?

6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.
  16. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

That's because I know how to pace myself at my age. \Those young guys were so turned on by you they wore themselves out in nothing flat and left you wanting more and unsatisfied.

17. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

And that goes for women also. Both men and women can have the attitude they're so hot and good that simply having the privilege of being with them and having sex with them should be enough to make you happy and satisfy you. Like the young guys who think they're gods gift and that their cock and the way they fuck should be enough to make a woman happy and if she doesn't cum before he does and he's finished it's her problem.

6Sailor9 and You me and coffee like this.
  18. You me and coffee

Yep. That’s why they make bullets.

6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.
  19. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

You poor woman. How could that happen to you?

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

No woman wants to feel like a walking sperm depository. As my wife puts it, she was a receptacle

6Sailor9 likes this.