Why would women date younger men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Kingem125, Feb 15, 2019.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I was never one of those guys that could not get a girlfriend so I don't share that grief but I also used to pay a couple of extra dollars to have a professional cut my hair and I don't shop at Walmart and never have
    To be fair to the o P I actually drive a Kia minivan LOL ... am also 60 years old and loving the single life
    Nobody is asking the guy to do a major renovation but there's nothing wrong with some nice curtains and a Fresh coat of paint is all

Eric! and morrow like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol bum fluff

Eric! and morrow like this.
  4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Rock hard erections.

You me and coffee and Driftrue like this.
  5. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I was once married to an older woman 6 years to be exact and never once did I ask her why she was interested in me however as she went through menopause several years later things changed boy did they change , she became very insecure about herself and like I said that was once upon a time. I guess the moral of this story is that what attracts can one day backfire big time , it did for me .
    I would never consider anyone older than me and not significantly younger either.

6. Asmodean

Because the one time you did consider someone older than you, you only had 6 years of happiness? :p
    And her growing level of insecurity is a given with any older woman? I agree, things and what attracts one in another can change. And an ever growing level of insecurity is often a valid and obvious turn off or diminisher of attraction. But what had this to do with women in general who are older than you

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

most older women date younger men because they're into teenage half-beards. ya'll are ruining his chances.

Eric! likes this.
  8. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Did not ruin my chances when I dated a older women,in fact it improved them she taught me everything

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

really, she dated you even after you groomed your pseudo beard?

10. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Yes it was wonderful she had a fantastic body and she wanted a young bull. It was sad when she went back home to Ireland, she was fair colleen as the Irish would say

11. Asmodean

Could be she had impaired eyesight

12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

She might have had but I didn't

13. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I should have proofread my post as it does seem to imply a six year union when in fact I was stating the age difference.
    Never an older woman for me and as I said not a lot younger either. :smiley:

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Aside from the man I married (who is long dead), I've always dated and even lived with a younger man. I don't know why...it just is. I've found them (the younger ones) more fun, less judgmental, and more likely to accept me as I am rather than think (mistakenly :D ) they could change me.

Not all younger men - but MOST of them have more energy and stamina than dudes my age.

The man I'm seeing now that is 13 yrs younger...and sometimes he acts older than me. good grief this early bed time he must ALWAYS meet gets old. Pretty soon he'll be starting a 2nd shift job, the first time he has worked a 2nd shift in well over 20 yrs. This should be interesting. lol

15. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

I’ll tell you all something I’m now in 50’s and I never thought I would consider younger but in past couple yrs coming out of a divorce few yrs ago got onto social media and as i got into chatting with younger it was stimulating i felt invigorated I know the scammers looking for few buck were after men my age but I wasn’t desperate and even though they said age Is just a number ,it’s not u have to consider to make it work the trials you would go through with generations far apart as u get older and find what I gine throughin life not to mention doing the family thing it won’t work,for me anyway,but this is what happens as we age women want younger and so do men! But when I was young I always thought there was no way I’d get involved with a woman 20 yrs my age and it gagged me! now Its crossing my mind in my 50’s about getting involved with 20years my lesser,and you know what it is? SEX!! Good ole sex and if their younger go for it,both sexes! Enjoy it for older folks there will be a price for it $$ anf that’s ok solong as both agree,but as for a love relationships there is such a thing as to old!!! So stop it ,just fuck it!! Lol enjoy!!

Lynnbrown likes this.
  16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Having a huge dick could be a reason,it worked for me

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ if she had a huge dick, her age was the least of your worries.

18. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All this malarkey about women losing their libido in menopause is a myth spread by insecure guys. The truth is that men have physical sex issues that become an increasing problem.....that’s why all the blue pills. I believe that older women do well with men 10 or 20 years younger, in fact, older women are much more sexual than guys of a similar chronological age.

19. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

We all just have a need for stimulation and younger does it for older!

Alice in SC likes this.
  20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Keeps me feeling young and they have more stamina!

creampie00 likes this.