Why Would God Care If You Masturbated?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Jimbee68, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

This is the best argument for prostitution ever! Because you know that single people have sexual needs as well. And what about those who have lost their spouses due to death. There are many Christian sects that believe very strongly that one can only have one spouse----so there you go, when you have lost your spouse, you will still have sexual urges. ...and what about those that are forced to live far away from their spouse due to jobs or military service or whatever----they too will have sexual urges (and are probably located somewhere where there are lots of really good prostitutes...).

2. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

^ Perhaps I need to rethink this whole thing on Christianity. My wife will be gone all day next Saturday, and I get so lonely. What if I was to get randy, so to speak, while she was gone?

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

God must be the great masturbator ever. He single handedly created the Universe in one orgasmic big bang. Stroke of genius. Maybe the Universe runs on a form of sexual energy. Hard on for Jesus, eh!

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's about not "spilling your seed" on the ground.

Something about building up the race, probably; and not about denying you pleasure.

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Oh...Irm...the visual you just gave me.

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

If God didn't want us to masturbate, he would have put our genitals in the middle of our backs

7. No. God made people the way they are for a reason. Individuality is everything. Masturbation...God's weirder than that.