Why won't my girlfriend swallow

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Zebra123, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Thanks for all the help

2. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

3. RoseRed89

RoseRed89 Guest

Not to be rude but it could be the taste of your cum. Just like some women taste not so great, the same goes for men. It could depend on a lot of factors such as diet, whether you drink or smoke, etc. My last boyfriend was a heavy smoker and drunk alcohol often, as much as I loved him I just couldn't swallow his cum, it was that disgusting. On the other hand, another man I dated had the same habits but he worked out regularly and had a good diet, his cum was pleasant and I had no problem swallowing every last drop. The key is communication, ask your girl why she doesn't enjoy it and what you can do to make it more pleasant for her. Listen to me when I tell you as women we are sex freaks too just as men are and if it tastes right your woman will eat you alive LOL. Make friends with pineapple juice and drink plenty of water. I assure you your woman will thank you.

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

And there is the possibility she still won't. Sometimes its the taste. Sometimes its about the thought of doing it at all. Wouldnt want his hopes up and he is back here asking why his pineapple juice isn't working, over and over again.

5. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

My gf has said she stopped swallowing when she sucked a guy on holiday and he came too much. Apparently on the 3rd swallow she said she would never again.

Apparently I cum a lot aswell so no chance.

Case solved

1 person likes this.
  6. Sallysmart

And all this for nothing hey,,, haha

7. aussiestud

aussiestud Member

I had to skip the middle of this because of all the annoying comments / bad advice, and was going to say the first thing you should do is talk to her about it to know why she doesn't and how you feel - only way to get the best possible outcome for everyone.

But you did that so thats great! Maybe there are other things she can do to to spice up the ending...

I find it a bit frustrating that people have been saying what you SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T enjoy during sexual acts. "you should just like other things more, and think about this or that at this time bla bla" Ridiculous. It's such a personal thing. I never saw you say she "should" swallow, just that you'd prefer it and I can't see anything wrong with that. A persons preferences are their own, just as your gf's are her own and you haven't said they should change as far as I have read.

I am someone who is loud about equality and loud against sexism - particularly against women because thats what 85% (random figure) of it is, but there is a minority of sexism against men too and I find it all equally frustrating.

I just think if there was a girl that liked a finger in the butt when she cums, and her bf does finger her butt to work her up to that point, but at orgasm he takes it out - and that makes her orgasm 10x less intense then when guys leave it in - I don't think everyone, or anyone who understands sexuality at least, would be telling her to appreciate the sex shes getting, that shes focussing on the wrong things during orgasm (doing orgasm wrong?), not controlling her orgasm etc etc. Everyone would say talk to your partner, find out if theres a reason he stops, discuss it, and probably a bunch of suggestions on how to encourage him to do it...

8. Sallysmart

Well he has removed some of his posts so we can't even go back as a reference to what he did say so you might be a little late in the game to say what he didn't say. This is where quoting might be a great tool for later reference if it doesn't also disappear when the original message is deleted by the OP.
    What got some people frustrated was that he snooped a video of her's and wanted us to say what's going on in Her head, quite impossible for us to do and we tried all angles of telling him to ask her since she would know best.
    This is one of those "Ya had to be there man to read it as it went".
    And in case you didn't see it, a lot of people think the snooping and then posting about it here was a mistake on his part as we would feel if our own loved ones did the same. Usually people show what they think they should to their S/Os and it's a private matter between them both. It looked like a trolling event to me. Something to get people going.
    And about the girl and the finger in the butt and it removed,,,, really, if your GF did same, would you ask her about it or would you go to a site and pester others about your wants with your loved one? Just saying.
    And I say that because I never had a wish I needed others I hardly know to solve for me, I just say it to my partner and if he don't like then there is no way a bunch of strangers on a site are gonna fix it for me, she said no to him and nothing we can do, she has her rights.
    I still wonder if this was just a long drawn out joke. He might not even have a GF at this time, maybe bored more then anything else.

9. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

This was certainly not what u state above.

My partner and I are very happy together. I was on a computer and came across random videos in a folder. I mistakingly clicked on it. Snooping it was not and considering we have been together for years .....

I came on here to ask why she didn't swallow or let me cum in her mouth as I always enjoyed that in the past. Viewing this video I seen she used to. So I came on here asking for advice on why I am different. What it could be.

Somewhere along the line this has been changed by some opinions into things that just are way over the top and not true.

I will never be back asking for advice here and if I was deemed to be pestering others for advice then others did not have to reply or read this topic.

Thank u to all replies however

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, so a whole lot of communication, a whole lot of talking is somehow magically going to make his spunk all of a sudden taste like cherry soda.

Thats right, thats awesome advice, way better than any other advice given in this thread. Problem solved, we dont need this thread anymore, move along people theres nothing to see here now

11. Sallysmart

Ok Zebra, Maybe "pestering others" mighta been too strong of a way to out it but after you seen a few threads similar they begin to look like someone goofing off for the fun of it, especially when it's a question we can't answer and after trying anyway you were still re asking as if, IMO you thought she owed you that. And sorry if you didn't mean it but it sounded like it so ya a few of us were growing tired of it.
    People come on and ask questions all the time like how to please a guy or girl, or what toys are fun, but to ask what their particular guy or girl wants or why she did a video or why She doesn't do something for You is way out of our ability to answer. It just seemed you weren't getting it -----> "Ask Her", she would know what we won't ever know about her personal desires, likes and dislikes unless you put her on her to PM us, then we could help, see? I think I even said a few times, go ask her. All she owes you if you are both close and compatible is an answer once you kick up the nerve to tell her how you know she did and ask her why she won't. Everyone is different and no one owes it to their guy or girl to do any sex act just because they are Into them, sex is a personal preference thing for each and only you can ask what's up.

12. vagabondage

vagabondage Guest

Totally agree with you here Aussie.
    Good "anal"ogy :)

13. superfly123

superfly123 Guest

I understand your frustration here, but sadly not all women are into it. I read some of the posts but not all. So sorry if I repeat what others have said. Ask her why, maybe she did it once and did not like it. Why don't you ask what she does and does not like about oral sex. Have you cum over her face at all, or is that out of bounds to. I can see issues here for the future. I married a women who I loved dearly, and although she was into oral sex that was about it. I got bored after six years and we split up. My new wife is unbelievable. We do everything. I think the only thing she would rule out is a threesome, although I suspect she would if it did not wreck our relationship. So we don't go there.

But going back, there will be issues for the future, you will get increasingly frustrated. But that's not her fault. If you want a life partner then it would be much better to find someone where you are both on the same level. It's are hard reality to take but it's the truth.

14. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

"Why won't my girlfriend swallow"... haha...so original.

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

You get paid? That's funny.. see ya!