Why won't my girlfriend swallow

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Zebra123, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I am starting to think you are just playing it along now. She won't, you know why by now, yet you keep coming back as if you don't know why.
    Go ask her, bet she tells you it stinks and she doesnt want to. Just because someone did it before don't mean it's a given, quit teasing yourself and move on to something else you like that she will do, or take up some yoga and exercises and stretch your back so you can do it. We are not going to say she should, it's her choice.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Agreed.
    I think VG said it best.

And, just because someone does something once, doesn't mean they are required to do it for anyone else.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, well you give it a try then, go on, slurp slurp gobble gobble

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I understand you're frustrated, because you aren't getting what you want. But...

If you wanna know how it feels to put something in your mouth you extremely dislike, do the test yourself.

I'll propose an experience, but don't do it. Just imagine it.

Imagine you'd put faeces in your mouth and swallow it in 2 seconds.

Then do the test of imagining putting it in your mouth again and spitting it.

You'll realize spitting the disgusting stuff doesn't solve the problem. Swallowing it quickly doesn't solve the problem either.

If you're so frustrated, you could ask her not to give you oral anymore. It would put an end on your misery. I'm sure if she knew her blowjobs were making you feel so frustrated, she'd stop imposing them on you.

Or she could start swallowing it. I hope you aren't the kind of guy who would be happy to impose something that by now it's clear she hates on somebody that is, after all, trying to give you pleasure.

Do you prefer she enjoys giving it to you, or that she starts to see it as a terrible burden, because she'd force herself to swallow your cum?

5. Sallysmart

This is theeee best post I have seen from you Just a,,, it's good to see that someone who likes it understands that side that doesn't. I am gonna put a rep on this. It's truly a preference thing and he needs to realize it for his sake, and her's. Or he could find someone who does like it and hopefully that new one doesn't have other Faults he can't live with because no one is perfect.

6. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

I seem to be getting a lot of people telling me how I shouldn't expect it, it's not a given that I get a BJ atall and if I can't handle that ......

I treat my gf very well. My point pure and simply was for a guy getting a blowjob cumming in a girls mouth makes the blowjob twice as good...fact.

The fact were together, could be together in the future and have a good life in all aspects why does she let her ex cum in her mouth but just gives me a handjob. To me not many girls actually would chose to have cum in their mouth but they want to because they know it makes it great for their partner.

I'm pretty sure if it were the other way around and during oral she came in my mouth I would. Especially if I had done it for my ex. I'd def do it with her.

7. LM2014

LM2014 Member

Do it with a condom? YUCK! I would pass. Think about having a balloon in your mouth- Not turn on.

I would pass entirely if my hubby suggested a condom.

8. LM2014

LM2014 Member

You should NEVER compare sex acts with prior lovers. It will only drive you crazy.
    Most women don't release anything into a guy's mouth, so that's not a fair argument. (Unless she squirts.)

9. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Well look at it this way.

If a girl wanted to have sex without a condom after a few years together but the guy said no.

Then the same girl seen a video of him having sex with an ex he was with for a few years without a condom.

Can everyone who thinks I'm wrong here, honestly say they wouldn't be thinking why would he with his ex but not me when it feels better ??

10. Sallysmart

Sad thing for you is you snooped. Another sad thing for you is it doesn't matter what she did before, and you need to ask her why and tell her you seen the video and see what happens and then suck it up. Another is you don't get it. You are like a child IMO, we said what there is and you keep teasing yourself, we don't know why, she knows why. Your loss. It's her right to allow certain things and you aren't seeing that.
    We wouldn't tell you she should, it's not our place nor yours if she said no. Are ya with us yet or are you gonna wait for some 15 year old to come along here and say you should force it and then take that action? I don't see anyone giving you the pat on the back you want saying go for it yet so I don't think it's gonna happen. Women are just like you, we have needs and wants and dislikes, find her's and your pleasures together and you should be good to go. It's not that big a deal if you care for her and want to continue doing all the rest with her unless you have a simple one track mind and would rather see her doing it for you a few times and hating sex with you sooner then I am thinking she will hate it with you.
    I feel so bad for her that you care so little about her enough to come here to justify yourself continually no matter what we say. If I was her and knew you were here complaining about this I would, wait,,, no violence, right? Listen dude,,, get rid of her, she sucks,,, no wait she doesn't but a vacuums does, have a go on that. You can cum ropes and rivers and even take pictures, and you won't look back, K I am done.

Oh wait, your condom comment, yes, again her choice. What if she had issues with her pill? Or had a scare of being pregnant with you once already and wasn't sure of the future for a kid? THAT is her choice, she would suffer the consequences of carrying if not prepared to do so, Her choice! Man you suffer companion issues badly. She is not your Girlfriend in your mind is she?
    Again I feel bad that she has no idea you'd stoop so low to snoop and then try to make others she and you don't even know tell you how to make her do stuff she don't like.

11. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

I disagree.

U talk like I'm bad to her which is far far from the truth. We have a very happy relationship.

It was simply a question. It feels better for a guy. She's done it before. Doesn't now. I wondered why.

I would never force her. She sucked her ex off and swallowed his cum. She sucks me off but doesn't swallow mine. My question was related to why....as I have said a previous girl I was with made the comment not many girls like cum but will swallow if they're into the guy.

Turning it into something bigger and making out like I was meaning it in another context isn't necessary

12. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

That is fair and it would be your choice!

My lady does not want my cum in her mouth and said she would have no problem with me cumming with a condom on well she is giving me head so when it is getting near that time we slip one on and finish the job that way.

It is a compromise I can live with and she has zero problem with. I appreciate evreything she does do for me.

13. Sallysmart

Simple, He tastes better then you do, happy?

You aren't as clean as he was, feel better now?

It don't matter how nice you treat her, she don't like it. And your other girl was wrong, WOMEN DON'T SWALLOW BECAUSE THEY ARE INTO THEIR GUY, it's not a given, ask around, many would do anything but that one thing and still be into their guy. You are living on what you are told and not on reality.
    And turning it into another context? You have been here how long, trying to get us to agree with you so you can go ahead, even asking us how you should make it happen because You know it happened before.

14. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

I've never once said or made out like because I'm nice to her she should swallow. I'm saying I treat her good because you write replys like I'm a guy that demands to have my gf do whatever I want. Which is not our true situation. We are both happy. If anything she has more say than me in our relationship.

Thanks for ur analysis that he was cleaner and tastes better.

15. Sallysmart

Well that's all I could come up with which might be so, some guys are cleaner or taste better according to many women. You have drained me of nice answers quickly.
    You even said in your first post she did let you cum in her mouth and you were displeased that she spat it out,,, what's the deal here? You want answers or not, if done then get on with it. Best you ask her why she spat and won't swallow, WE don't know why.
    And about the idea that I said you said,,, you were the one who said you treat her good in a thread made by you that states she won't swallow. See the connection here? Diamonds won't make most swallow who don't like it, if she does when she doesn't like it then she lowers herself for trinkets,,, wow some class she has then. Be worried about that. Don't waste any money for favors, it probably won't happen still and if it does, once the trinket gets old and a new one is needed,,,

Oh wait,,, I don't like mussels, clams and snails,,, you buy me a big fat pretty rock on a hunk of gold and I'll do that for you, Once!

16. Sallysmart

I just had to quote this, in bold. She does do BJs does she not? And also say this as well, "Especially if I had done it for my X"??? Reeeeeeally? Jealousy over her X will get you no where. You really don't want to know why she did it for him and not you, save your self the pain that's gonna be in your head if she comes clean with a true answer should you ask.
    One thing most would never do is say to their partner, Do it like you did to your X. That's nuts!

17. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Haha!! U make me laugh, not often do I disagree but come away laughing.

To be honest ur probably right. She was younger back then and probably more impressionable.

It was just weird watching her give amazing head and see the pleasure it caused at the end....something which I can only imagine.

Any honest thoughts on why she swallowed his?

18. Sallysmart

Was she on drugs that day?
    Did she do a lot of drugs back then?
    Should you have watched that video?
    Did he give her diamonds often that you don't?
    Did he taste better then most?
    Was there a gun pointed over her head that you can't see in that video?
    Did he please her more then you do?
    Did he promise her a trip to France after it happens?
    Did he have a nicer looking dick then you do?
    Is your cum a funny freaky color she is afraid of swallowing?
    Does she do it for someone else all day and has had her fill by the time you get to her?

How the fuck would I know? Really many won't and she is not a loner on that even if she did it once, maybe that why she won't, she did it ONCE. You weren't the lucky guy, but then He is her X. Maybe he expected it again and she hit the road. You really need to open the mature side of your brain and think about that. Think with the big head, it gets better results when it comes to relationships. And stop being a cheesy little snoop in her stuff. If she wanted you to see that she woulda showed it to you already.

19. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Haha!!

Ok ok I get the picture.

I admit defeat.

20. vagabondage

vagabondage Guest

Zebra, I totally get it. I would want that too if I was in your shoes.
    Simply though... if you can't ask her why she did before and she wont now, then you need to develop open and honest communication. Or settle for always wondering/guessing on things like this. Those are kinda the only 2 options.

Good luck!