Why won't my girlfriend swallow

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Zebra123, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

How bout what you own girlfriend thinks? Thats what will matter in the end, we coulda told you to cram it in and make her take it,,, would that help?
    You need to work with your own relationship, you have already been told it's probably because she doesn't like it or doesn't like the taste, and all that. Again you're lucky she does BJs, some won't. Some will do more and compatibility is key to getting what you want, maybe she isn't right for you. Just my thoughts anyway.

2. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Yeah.......it was kinda weird watching her suck his dick. I probably wouldn't think anything of her not letting me cum in her mouth if I hadn't seen it.

What do other people honestly think they'd feel if they witnessed that themselves?

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

you watched a video of your girlfriend sucking another guys dick?

why would she have that video? why would you let her have it?

what is going on :willy_nilly:

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

She's obviously using it for masturbation purposes when she's alone.

5. Sallysmart

Could be. Or she still likes her X a lot, might be something OP doesn't want to know.

6. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Okay so it sounds like you seeing this video is the bigger issue here. Nothing anyone says here is going to help you get over the fact you saw her swallow this other guys load when she won't swallow yours. The only way you are going to get closure on this is by straight up talking to her about it. She is the only one that is going to have the answers for you.

7. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Ok so the first time I seen the video I stumbled across it while looking for holiday photos. I just went on and searched for video. I just watched a 15min vid of her in a tent at sum music festival. Basically playing with the guys cock then blowing him again....and again swallowing his load to his loud moans of pleasure!! .... As she continues doing her technique as he Cums!!

Why does she have these and why was she obviously happy to let previous cum in her mouth.

8. Sallysmart

Ask her, we don't know. Some people are different with other lovers then their past ones. Could be a million reason but bets are she knows what it is, we'd just be guessing.

9. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

It's her choice to have them I suppose.

I am amazed I seem to be the only guy that thinks blowjobs r waaaaay better if the girl keeps sucking when u cum. Maybe I've just been lucky in the past.

10. Sallysmart

I don't think they disagree with you at all but it seems they know when No is No and would let it go to keep what's all good in their lives about their woman.
    And you probably were lucky in the past, problem is because one would don't mean they all would, you have to search next time for the one that will or live without it I am guessing.
    Sometimes a woman won't even once because, just like you the guy expects it's a part of sex and it should happen every time, likely why she won't. Maybe her X expected it of her every time and hence he is her X. You could be her X too of you push for it and win your way. Women are not sex bots, they know what's ok for them to do and what they like.

11. LM2014

LM2014 Member

Maybe he's the Ex because he took the video? Why aren't you still with the gf that swallowed? You need to let go of both your pasts and focus on what you have in front of you. If I said "no" and my hubby was pushy, I wouldn't do it anymore. I'm married, but if I was just dating, I'd dump someone who was pushy and unconcerned with my desires/opinions.

GOOD relationships are partnerships.

12. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

because you're not sticking it far enough down her throat and not giving her any warning

13. juicelover

juicelover Member

Ok..I can just go by my experience..My wife knew I liked blowjobs when we met.But because of past bad experiences with guys..she HATED the thought of swallowing, or ANY cum in her mouth. Then one night..completely unexpectedly..she blew me..when I was ready to cum..I warned her...as usual..she pushed my hands away..and took it all in. I was ecstatic and thought we had overcome it... I have cum in her mouth unexpectedly ..a couple of times..she REALLY doesn't like it, so I apologized to her. She laughed it off..and said..that's ok...but next time just give me a little more warning! lol..BUT! she continues to give me blow jobs,(she;s GREAT!)..and sucks me to the point of no return, I tell her I am going to cum, and with the combination of her lips tongue and hands (we usually use a strawberry lube she likes)..I cum.sometimes in her hand, face, or chest. The point is..she LOVES! giving me BJ's..and I love the feel of her mouth on me..but you adapt,..I am NOT! going to keep asking her to swallow,or cum in her mouth if it bothers her..few ladies like the taste or texture of cum..Occasionally 'accidents happen'...she just laughs it off...I apologize..and that's the end of it..Just having her almost 'worship my cock'..with a blowjob, sends me thru the roof!..Now?? she is so good, its hard to tell WHERE! I finish...and we are both happy with that.

14. alphamax

alphamax Member

Why ?

A woman should not complain they have the best of it all, they have awesome orgasems they can do the squirty thingy they are able to carry a child for 9 months they have a valid reason for being a bitch once a month

All we have to show for is 5-6 seconds of pleasure ok we also do the squirty thing bud that's all at least give us the pleasure of swallowing it it makes it all feel so much better....

15. Sallysmart

Yer kidding right? Able to carry a child for nine months? Do you know how many women would love to have kids carried by their man,,, the pains, the heaviness especially in summer, the risk of gestational diabetes, the changes it makes on their hips, the weight gain some can't recover from especially after a second one, the sore boobs some suffer, the risk and worry of her man thinking she isn't beautiful anymore, it goes on buddy, it's not heaven for all but they want them kids, so they bare it all. I never had any kids because I didn't want to have that shit and the risk of a guy leaving me with the bunch to feed and fend for like many I know.
    Ya lots of heaven there, I heard most women suffer greatly in some way or another to produce kids but they forgive it all for the love of having kids but you bet, if the roles could change back and forth I bet a few would ask the old man to bare the second one. Men would pass out at the thought of it coming out when it's time,,, surgically of course.
    And the squirting thing,,, not many can do it, some don't even know about it, some women can't even cum, most men unless a medical issue is there can cum, you want 5-6 seconds of pleasure shoot it in your own mouth, seriously you can do it, if you aim right there will be no mess. Your message is junk. Unless it's a joke that is. ;)
    Meanwhile if this is really how you feel about women we all have to hope you can't find one or they leave you quickly. She says no she means it, it has nothing to do with her ability to have anything or cum. She don't like it she don't like it.

16. alphamax

alphamax Member

Well my woman is pregnant having our 5th and she is still beautiful she would not trade with me even if i gave her a million maybe because she loves sitting at home 9 months cause in my opinion if u r pregnant you should not work its bad and yes i know not everyone has that luxury bud we do or she does at least and i would love to do it at least once carry a child i mean... and not for the part of staying at home cause I'd die of boredom just because i want to feel it how she does take of some of the load for her we want at least 10 so we still have some work cut out for ourselves...
    And i have never met a woman who can't squirt or come even those who say they can't can just need someone with experience to get them there and yes we do threesomes foursomes & orgies so yes i have seen quite a few woman who said the couldn't come

17. Sallysmart

Just a thought, you sure all them kids are yours?

18. silk896

silk896 Member

AS the old song says..

"Some girls do,
    Some girls don't!"

It's just the way we are.

At least she's sucking you........

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, if when she cums you had to swallow something that had the consistency of runny snot, and that tastes at best like pool chlorine, at worst like a shoe thats been dead for 6 months....how long do you think you'd go before nuh uh uh

20. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

It takes 2 seconds to swallow cum....or if she just let me cum in her mouth and spat it out straight away.

She just doesn't seem to want to make the effort to finish the blowjob in a way that makes it the most pleasurable. I can't see why it's so hard.

Spitting ain't hard!