Why Women Reject Men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by lorancemark, Jan 30, 2018.

1. lorancemark

lorancemark Members

Why do women reject men? Here are top 5 reasons why men fail with women. Learn from the mistakes that others men make and save yourself from the grief of getting rejected by women.

Personality– Some women only judge a person by the looks and if you are not good looking enough you might have been rejected. But if a woman judges a person by his looks she does not know what she is really missing out on. Always stay away from such women as they do not deserve a person like you.

Wrong approach– Most men approach women in a wrong fashion. There’s a certain way a woman should be approached. Some people just casually go up to a female and ask them out directly. Never be direct to a female and don’t get straight to point. Always take it slow with casual talk and work your way up.

Wrong timing– It’s all about the timing when you ask a woman out. Some people approach females at the wrong time or when she is busy with something else and is most likely to reject you without any reason or without even talking to you.

Desperation– If you sound or seem desperate to the women they would most probably reject you and try to get rid of you as soon as possible. No female prefers needy men and they all want men with power and domination and the one’s who can keep them amused for a longer duration of time.

Being a bad talker– You need to be a very good talker to get the woman in your spell. Many people don’t know how to use the right words to their advantage and often end up messing up and getting rejected eventually. Learn to be a good talker and also a good listener. Give her time to talk as well and be an active listener by showing interest.

Eric! likes this.
  2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Why do men reject other men?

The OP suggests a scenario where the man looks around, sees a woman and says to himself "I want sex with her."
    Perhaps a better approach would be, when one sees a woman that is interesting, to talk with her and see what kind of relationship one wants with her, rather than seeing her as a target for one's conquest.

The OP counts two people not hooking up as "failure", when that not hooking up is really succeeding in avoiding a relationship that wouldn't be in anyone's best interest.

Deidre, Kerri, Meliai and 2 others like this.
  3. Everythinggirl

Everythinggirl I'll Be Your Mirror

Well said. The original post seems to be very ill informed.

4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Hmmmmm.......I don't fully agree with this list, I'd personally argue most men get rejected because they either lack looks, confidence or their approach is just way over-the top obnoxious (although, the over the top approach can work & even be preferable if you just wanna get laid).

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But ultimately, men and women hook up, with the intention of being intimate. Women do the same thing ("want to have sex with THAT guy"). There are actually women who want men to cut through the chase (skip the bullshit) and just get down with it. The op provided some general insight based on what he's experienced, I presume. Most of the stuff he mentions is actually legit. Though it doesn't apply to everyone, he's not totally off point. And, there are different types of relationships, I.e. Commitments, just friends, friends with benefits, affairs, plutonic, etc., and every one of them can lead to having sex.

6. Eric!

Or they could be trying to talk to women who just don't want to be bothered. There are those that actually want to be left the hell alone, because they aren't feeling the need for any kind of relationship at the moment.

Everythinggirl likes this.
  7. David0301

David0301 Members

real quick, having read some cooments here, needed to interfere:

1. there is NO woman on this planet earth that goes "only after looks" otherwise the existence of mankind would have been endangered long time ago lol. Nature took care of that . Dont worry ;-)
    You can be the best looking guy in the world IF you dont know how to convince/assure a woman you wont get in.
    2. if she says " he needs to LOOK like this and that" then she only says that, few months later you will be surprised to see her in love with a - what you call- "average guy" . That is because women are more interested in who/what you are. Rather than your looks. And I find this natural mechanism perfectly fine because, that way, there will never be a problem in getting to know each other. Women are what we lack and they are what we lack. We perfectly complement each other. I love women :blush:

creampie00, Meliai and Everythinggirl like this.
  8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That one's my favorite...

9. Eric!

Lol, I can see your face

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I think that the OP list could apply equally to men or women. I do not find women who regularly twist every conversation into a sexual innuendo at all attractive. Compatible tastes in music, food, and entertainment, along with similar views on lifestyle and working, are essential for a proper relationship to flourish,
    I have always said that friendship can lead to romance, but the reverse is rarely true.

Eric! likes this.
  11. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I would take a funny, not-so-attractive guy over a shredded, egomaniacal pig any day. sometimes hotness doesn't even matter! I just want to laugh, is that so wrong?

Born25YearsTooLate and David0301 like this.
  12. Eric!

Spot on, Wilsjane! I know that works for me. I kid you not though, I had a woman that I had been eyeing at a club I frequented, and after a few weeks, I decided to approach her. I introduced myself and asked if she wanted a drink, and she looked me in the eye and told me, why don't I just ask if I could fuck her. I'm not kidding. I was blown away and literally taken off guard. And she was serious about it, because we went back to my place after the club closed. This shit happens.

13. Eric!

Nope, not at all. Us funny unattractive guys appreciate women like you:)

creampie00 likes this.
  14. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think the problem with the OP is not the list itself but the presumption that a guy getting a girl is the result of some formula and that it’s just a problem to solve. The whole idea is finding some comparability and mutual attraction and not checking off boxes on a list

wilsjane, MikeE and Eric! like this.
  15. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I wouldn't know.

16. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I think a lot of people are rejected because of looks and social skills.

Eric! likes this.
  17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, physically I'm not much to look at right now. I mean, I had a reasonable physique before, but shit happens. I allowed myself to become out of shape. But the physical shape of your body/being isn't really what attracts a girl. In the end it's compatibility.

Eric! likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If i had a dollar for everytime I heard a female say something like that, but then friendzone the funny guy and date some cromag a foot taller......

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their is never a fixed rule that applies to everyone LOL
    The first night that I arranged to take Jane for a meal after work, I got an emergency call from a friend just as we were leaving. Being late at night. I could not abandon her in the center of London, so I took her with me. After 2 hours of driving and 8 hours in the reactor rooms of a nuclear power station we arrived back at her flat and made a cheese sandwich. She still married me and we often laugh about our 'hot' date.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cause they ugly and they smell. :)