Why use only Toilet Paper?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by BlissRainbow, Apr 7, 2013.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

While some bacteria are vital for our body to function, we also have pathogenic bacteria such as Shigella, Campylobacter, and Salmonella. to contend with. Bacteria also cause pneumonia which is the most common trigger to septicemia. In winter we need a fire to keep warm, but it is never a good idea to burn the house down. The same is true of bacteria. LOL

On the subject of my education, you would die laughing at my stupidity in certain areas. Popular music is the funniest, When someone showed me the top 20 chart a few months ago, I had never even heard of 18 of the bands. My geography is not much better. It was only after working with a guy from Barbados a few years ago, that I discovered that Jamaica was not in Africa.
    To my face, people often call me the professor. Behind my back, they call me the nutty professor. They are not far wrong in the latter.!!!! LOL.

2. wilsjane

At the end of the day, the HIV, Aids connection was more of a word slip, using the word 'causes' rather than 'leads to'. Research has thrown up many questions, all we need now are the answers. Aids itself is also not the killer, the final death mostly happens when the body gives up it;s fight with pneumonia.

David0301 and ZenKarma like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I didn't think Americans used toilet paper, because they need a "wash cloth" in the shower to wash themselves which basically tells me, they wipe their asses with their hands. :p

4. David0301

David0301 Members

Yep

In that video I attached on here previously you hear luc Montagnier himself saying quote "if somebody has HIV, with good nutrition and anti oxidants he can get rid of it" lol I couldn't believe it either the first time I have heard it. I had to rewind and play 3 times. Its just so against mainstream and controversial. I love it. Did you hear that also? You could be proud of yourself now to know that, imagine sitting in a group of people saying "hiv can be cured" or "aids is not caused by hiv" people won't believe you. You will be the illuminating candle in the dark. Love it love it. Keep shining

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

I recommend the book of Andreas Moritz "the aids myth"

Everything in it is sooo against mainstream.
    He is basically saying what hiv inventor luc montagneur is saying

Read it and you will be an illuminating candle:innocent:

6. David0301

David0301 Members

@wilsjane

I am not kidding I have just watched that short video of luc montagneur again hahhahaha, he really says it "you can get rid of hiv naturally" hahhah. Its too good to be true. Please watch it.

I bet most people here are shut quiet, they dont know what to say now, out of words. Their "cartboard house" they have been living in their whole lives that was built by lies and "believes" was smashed in a minute!! Boom!
    Yeyyyy yeyyyy oooh oooh uuh uh rastaman vibration yey positive ,uh uh, live if you wanna live, I and I vibration yey positive, got to have a good vibe, yey yey , ooh ohh

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  7. David0301

David0301 Members

They only open their mouths to argue with you

But when truth comes they suddenly can't talk anymore. Like that sheep guy or that gitare dude. They know everything best because they copy and paste from wikipedia hahhahah. Or be- be- because they "believe" lmao what a sad sad world

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Aids. Some sick FUCK fucked a monkey.

9. David0301

David0301 Members

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

10. wilsjane

I have an open mind on the subject.
    Their is a belief that the human body has built up increasing immunity to HIV over the last 30 years. Back in the 1970s it was a death sentence, regardless of lifestyle.
    We are often led to believe that modern medicine is the reason that people can now live with the condition, but I see our natural resistance buildup as equally plausible.
    It is also feared that the virus is mutating in a way that in years to come it will possible to transfer from just a sneeze.
    To me, all this tends to support the controversial theory that the virus was engineered by man and the immunity is similar to rats building immunity to every new poison that we throw at them.
    Similarly, I believe that their is truth in the theory that radiation both cures and causes certain cancers (To some extent already proven by skin cancer). It is a very complex subject, confused by the ever changing levels of natural radiation on the planet. My first ever girlfriend was a cancer research doctor and we discussed the subject for hours.

11. David0301

David0301 Members

Interesting. So , you think HIV was invented by pharma people. Yes. I mean it sounds plausible. Why not.

Since you have mentioned that "100 years ago" frase again, I need to spill some ketchup now:

100 years ago 10 percent of diseases were chronic and 90 percent acute
    Today 10 percent of diseases are acute and 90 percent chronic

Some people believe that people nowadays (and I think I have also heard you saying that?) are healthier and live longer than 100 years ago. That is not true!
    The only difference is that people nowadays who were supposed to die, are artificially kept alive through "medicine".

Regarding cancer: yes, radiation causes cancer. Mammography also causes cancer. Most vaccine shots cause the very same disease they are supposed to prevent. Hmmm interesting. Whether that's intentional or not? I don't know.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So you're supposing, a possible underground World Wide Medical agency are purposely making people sick to test out different types of treatments? I've heard of this in one of the X-Files, David. Human test subject using alien DNA. Alien/human hybrids. Are you suggesting that these patients may also be unknowingly taking alien DNA?

13. David0301

David0301 Members

Ahahhahahhaahha

I dunno . You never know wat dem babylon people are up to

But jokes aside: I dont know if its done purposefully or not. I have just stated the facts. Yo

You can phantasize now what who how when this and that....I ain't

14. David0301

David0301 Members

@Irminsul
    Dat dat bwoi wilsjane is the one who suggested it. He even said that hiv was invented by dem pharma mofos. I dunno. All I say is it sounds plausible. Could be. To wipe out some people off africa. Why not.

15. wilsjane

I think that you collate facts, but fail to put them into context. Some of the points that you have made here are very linked and cancel each other out.
    Firstly, the theories about the human connection to HIV, surround a military operation to find a controllable strain of anthrax. We are led to believe that HIV stems from Africa, however if this was entirely the case, it would have wiped out most of the African population long before it arrived in the west. Putting all this together, their is a possibility that germ warfare tests were being conducted in a remote part of Africa. I am not saying that I entirely believe in this theory, but it does make some sense.

People live longer mainly due to better standards of living. Better hygiene, warmer homes and better food. Also industrial safety and advanced treatment of accident victims plays an important part. My late mother, like thousands of other people lived until she was 98 with no dependency on pills.
    Meanwhile the scale of drug dependency among younger people being treated for depression and anxiety is a disgrace to western society.

It is our success in treating acute diseases that has left behind the chronic ones and swung the figures that you quoted. Without actual numbers, the figure is misleading to say the least.

Vaccination introduces a mild modified strain of the disease in order build up the bodies defense. That is how they work.!!!! Many of the worst killer diseases of the 19th century have been eliminated to a point that many people have never heard of them today. The main ones being Diphtheria, smallpox and rubella, all of which killed tens of thousands of people in the 19th and early 20th century.
    More modern vaccines prevent measles and mumps, both of which I suffered as a child and in poorer areas had a 5% mortality rate. An interesting point is that if you failed to contract these highly contagious diseases as a child and later contracted them from your own children, the mortality rate rose to around 50%.

16. David0301

David0301 Members

yo

good that you make paragraphs in your essays :sweatsmile:

your mother surely is an exception "until 98 without dependence on drugs" !?!
    respect

"contagious killer diseases have been whipped out"
    nuh uh i don't think so boo, get it right get it , check this out yo -----> they just have gotten other brand names by the pharmaceutical company.:anguished: boom!!!

"better hygiene, warmer homes, better food"
    but the food has gotten worse boo. get it. boom!!

"..you failed to contract these highly contagious diseases as a child and later contracted them from your own children"
    thats because some old, overweight, ill and bald men in white thobe have got that ampule with sharp needles which they stick up your a**. They say chikenpox,measles & co are natures fault. Mother nature is sooo flawed please doktor please stick up that needle in my a** . I need your interference. All that "milion of years of evolution" that you clever people with big glasses claim were all in vain. Nature is still faulty. roflmao

17. wilsjane

LOL, How do you know that I wear glasses.???? Big glasses even.!!!!!
    You must have a very interesting mental image of me, so tell me. how old am I in that mental picture.??????

18. David0301

David0301 Members

i was referring to doctors boo, get it, you are not fat, i just double clicked on your profile photo i see a big leather pants, well shaved legs, taken good care of, tanned skin, and slim body, low fat. it shows that you preach what you teach. good job

19. wilsjane

But you cleverly avoided the question, How old I am.??????

20. David0301

David0301 Members

this thread is about toilet paper . :blush: